profile
the girl next door


ARTRICIA
I love shopping,
everything is never enough.
Has a soft spot for cute stuff.
I listen to music everywhere i go.
& i walk and talk..


free web counter


I try to be as active as possible on fb or whatever, but I just get sick of it.
So bear with me.


GIGGLY ,
And jiggly.
And everything else that is iggly.


tagboard
scream out loud


jukebox
♥ ♥ ♥

you're on your way

howtocallabluff.blogspot.com

CNY playlist
Thursday, January 14, 2010
It's exactly one more month to Chinese New year! And i hear alot of CNY songs around already. (I lol everytime i hear cny songs) I'm already feeling the atmosphere. Well.. I've found some songs around to get you into the mood. NICE!



财神到,

yes yes.




錢錢錢錢 (No money, No talk)


P.S. These songs are in cantonese. Jasmine, Joey and Miao Pei, these are for you! CI SIN AH!

Let's countdown already alrighty? I bet everyone can't wait.

To end this off, something red and gaudy for everyone. Enjoy.


Chilatown , here i come! (Yes, CHILATOWN!)

And thanks for visiting/tagging. 财神到 your house okay.


(back to the top.)