profile
the girl next door


ARTRICIA
I love shopping,
everything is never enough.
Has a soft spot for cute stuff.
I listen to music everywhere i go.
& i walk and talk..


free web counter


I try to be as active as possible on fb or whatever, but I just get sick of it.
So bear with me.


GIGGLY ,
And jiggly.
And everything else that is iggly.


tagboard
scream out loud


jukebox
♥ ♥ ♥

you're on your way

howtocallabluff.blogspot.com

Electro FTW!
Friday, October 16, 2009
EOYs are FINALLY over. I'm so glad, all these mugging can come to an end.. For now at least! Chinese O levels? So dead. Well i guess i pretty much screwed up EOYs, again.

I don't want to think about it anymore. It's now electro, shopping and having fun all the waaaaaaaay! We better enjoy while we can. Time flies. So.. Recently. I've been listening to the radio alot because i didn't have time to look for songs. I must say.. It's more or less electropop. The reason why i stopped listening to the radio a few months back was because i wanted to go search for electro/electropop songs. And now.. It's everywhere. Sheesh. But well, at least i have time to go search for more great tracks. I've ran out of tracks recently. Boo. Any recommendations?

So.. Yesterday. LAN! I've been waiting for so so so so so so so so long! I thought i'd totally go crazy after the last amath paper. But it deflated much of my enthusiasm. The paper was.. Oh man i don't want to talk about it. Suckszxc. Stayed hopeful about the fun later nonetheless. Eunice and cindy decided to join the whole lot of us too. So we bought some light snacks before going. And we got our seats and started playing.. And the best thing that could happen to us was for some short circuit to just screw everything up. How long have we been playing? ONLY 15MINS! Waited for another 15 minutes before knowing that the technician have to be called in to solve whatever the problem was. And how long does that technician person need to take? HALF AN HOUR. Oh great. A pity Eunice and Cindy had to go back to school for their camp talk.

Those three losers who screwed everything up..... SCREW YOU!

So Rui Wooo and i decided to just leave, got back our $9.50. And we headed to Macs for ice cream. How could this shit happen to us? First time something like this happened.. For me at least. Then we went back to the lan shop. Almost fixed. So we played those arcade machines upstairs. Konami ftw! At least it kept us entertained.

When everything was finally okay, first thing we went for was the counter. Was already quite crowded by then. BUT! The uncle was uber nice and let us girls get a com first. Ladies first? HAHA.

L4D was wicked! I actually did try some of those annoying moves in my earlier post. Like.. I kept closing the safehouse door on the other survivors outside. Open, close, open, close. And it was packed with zombies outside haha. RW, high 5! :D Played VS mode too. And changed to lots of gl names haha. I loved fiona's pubishair the most. Played audi for awhile before leaving. Lan was okay eventually. At least i had my share of fun. Lan soon! :D

And before i end this off..



Take a listen to this. Awesomeness. Satisfaction guranteed.

Tag replies :

fel: OH!! i noe the game alr ! haha my sis play this game b4 !! do not listen to ur teamates LMAO
LOL. YESSSS. We'd better meet up soon! I lur ya!

FIINNAA!: TAGGED :D nice, new blog!
FIINNAA!: cheer up! you can do it for eoys! bleh our stupid neos :X
HAHA. Thanks! :D And yeah more l4d together!

Jasmine: HEY hahaha a few more papers left chiong all the way and we'll get our safari prings!
JazzzMin: YAY BOOMZ.
Yeah! Shoppingggggg! Be careful, dont let your wallet go BOOOOMZ! :D


(back to the top.)