profile
the girl next door


ARTRICIA
I love shopping,
everything is never enough.
Has a soft spot for cute stuff.
I listen to music everywhere i go.
& i walk and talk..


free web counter


I try to be as active as possible on fb or whatever, but I just get sick of it.
So bear with me.


GIGGLY ,
And jiggly.
And everything else that is iggly.


tagboard
scream out loud


jukebox
♥ ♥ ♥

you're on your way

howtocallabluff.blogspot.com

Tuesday, September 08, 2009
Yes, yes. It's been long.. Like.. Almost 2 months? I was just plain lazy.

Well, now now. Trying to revive my blog? Yeah, i guess so. Plenty of stuff happened in these 2 months. Both good and bad. Being the forgetful me, of course i can't remember everything that happened. For now, I can only roughly remember what happened on Saturday?

And yeah. I shall do a proper update tomorrow then. Spent quite some time looking for something that i fancy and editting. Removed quite a few links. Looks really weird if the list goes on and on. I've got to fill up the empty space at the other corner. But yeah do tag me to link you up nonetheless.

Do come back regularly, and thanks for all the tags! :D

STUDY HARD & PLAY HARD.


(back to the top.)