profile
the girl next door


ARTRICIA
I love shopping,
everything is never enough.
Has a soft spot for cute stuff.
I listen to music everywhere i go.
& i walk and talk..


free web counter


I try to be as active as possible on fb or whatever, but I just get sick of it.
So bear with me.


GIGGLY ,
And jiggly.
And everything else that is iggly.


tagboard
scream out loud


jukebox
♥ ♥ ♥

you're on your way

howtocallabluff.blogspot.com

Wednesday, September 09, 2009
{ EDITTED!

Okay! I'm back for good. (I hope.) It's been long since i last sat down to actually blog something proper in awhile. So.. Where should i start from? I guess stuff that i can roughly remember?

Last Saturday.. YES. CIP @ Orchard. I must say.. I didn't enjoy it much. After tuition, travelled down and met Rui Wu and Yuhharn. So i was feeling all positive about it, cos it may turn out good. Things were going DOWNHILL when i realised all we had to do was to give out flyers.. FLYERS?! Tshirt.. No more small. So i had to wear medium, which is freaking oversized for me. It can totally pass off as a ugly dress. And yeah.. We had to walk around orchard giving out flyers, carrying all our belongings as we go. And to top it off, we had to wear this stupid board and the weather was not exactly nice. IT WAS DAMN HUMID! Paired up with Yuhharn and off we went walking around orchard. I must say this was the ONLY time i did not enjoy walking along Orchard Road.. It's amazing how we can divert human traffic just by standing there. People will totally shun you. So the area around you is always empty. I even had to donate some money to some guys doing flag day just to give out a piece of paper. Ahh, sad, sad life.

Good thing i met up with Jasmine afterwards. Walked around Ion Orchard for abit. It never felt so good to be in home clothes. And yeah.. Had a fun time looking around. Jasmine.. Laugh laugh laugh and laugh. LOL.

On teacher's day holiday, went out with fiona and eunice to Orchard. (Seems like my fave place to go is orchard eh? Actually.. No, idk.) And yeah i was late. :X Went i finally met them at Cineleisure, they were outside this accesories shop. Turned out they were getting piercings! Whoa whoa. It was scary watching them go through it.. The whole process.. Freaks me out! Then we went to take neos. It's been really long! A pity yunmin couldn't join us.. ): And we had lunch before heading home.

Here's the neos!

Weekends.. Was spent shopping. For the whole day! Especially Saturday. Went to Orchard (lol again). All the way from after tuition till about.. 10plus? Went to check out heels and tried looking for a present for my godsis. And yeah today's her birthday anyway. 090909. Cool right! I know. She's super adorable. HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY CHERIE! And yeah.. Great time shopping. Been real long since i last shopped for so long.

Went to bugis too, on Monday. Went to Iluma to try out Thai Express there. I love the one at Heeren. The staff all can recognise me and my mum alr lol. Anyway, yeah then we bumped into the manager from Heeren. She's just been transferred to Iluma! So coincidental. Had a nice time chatting with her and all. Good whole.. 20mins? Don't remember. Was telling us about how she loves it when she sees familiar faces and yadda yadda. And her staff does talk about us(whoawhoa, really regular already). And lol she thought i was already working and she was shocked when i told her i was only 15. Look that old meh! Then she said i had nice fashion sense and all. Cool manzxc. Shopping at bugis street and familiar faces also told me that they like my outfit. So i'm pretty sure it was what i wore..

But yeah the jacket i wore.. I think it's going to be the latest fad really soon. It's starting to turn up everywhere in shops. Better not be common! Or i would.. Idk.. Cry in despair?

So.. Tuesday. Decided to stay home partly cos of tuition. And i had to start on holiday homework. AHHHHH. TORTURE! Teachers totally spammed us with homework. But i kinda wasted my day away on the com. Thought i could do my work while on the com. Theory proved me wrong once again. Here i was, doing up my blog. Tsk. Totally wrong time right.. I have to do some revision, at least! And i went to Audition. Even met Rui Wu online and played for quite some time.. @_________@;

Okay i'd better stop here now. I've got to start on some work.

Lan tomorrow after Tong, anyone? :D


(back to the top.)