profile
the girl next door


ARTRICIA
I love shopping,
everything is never enough.
Has a soft spot for cute stuff.
I listen to music everywhere i go.
& i walk and talk..


free web counter


I try to be as active as possible on fb or whatever, but I just get sick of it.
So bear with me.


GIGGLY ,
And jiggly.
And everything else that is iggly.


tagboard
scream out loud


jukebox
♥ ♥ ♥

you're on your way

howtocallabluff.blogspot.com

Fashion suuuuurprise!
Thursday, September 10, 2009


Don't use his name! He doesn't deseeerve a name. Name's are for people who can dress themselves. From now on you'll be called IT until further notice.


Now, cut it's clothes off with a fabric shear.

Go ahead and cry! It's not going to change the fact that you dress like an asshole.

The less it talks, the less we shock.



Credits : Felicia!

Proper update tomorrow.


(back to the top.)