profile
the girl next door


ARTRICIA
I love shopping,
everything is never enough.
Has a soft spot for cute stuff.
I listen to music everywhere i go.
& i walk and talk..


free web counter


I try to be as active as possible on fb or whatever, but I just get sick of it.
So bear with me.


GIGGLY ,
And jiggly.
And everything else that is iggly.


tagboard
scream out loud


jukebox
♥ ♥ ♥

you're on your way

howtocallabluff.blogspot.com

Friday, June 12, 2009
Everything is alright.


Everything Is Alright - Motion City Soundtrack


Yes, it should be alright.

Most probably my last post till.. I don't know when. After the sec 3 camp maybe? I'm SO NOT looking forward to it.

Byexzxzx.

Tag replies :

{♥} KEIJI !!: LOL ! miss LUNCH ?!? WHERE GOT !? :B ice-creeam and DRINKS ! LOL. and yes yes ! melt. melt like one ice cream man ! haha. and and ! the guy in the bus :B LOL !
{♥} KEIJI !!: YEEEEES ! your ez-link card picture ! :B SO BIG ON THE PAPER SOMEMORE :X ! its cute :B in a "nerd" way LOL. *laughs*
LOL. Noooooooooooooo. You saw it! Rawr. Like crap lah. And lol yes yes! You got miss lunch okay. Cream not counted. :P

MIAOPEI:D: hahahahaaaaaa! eh if you happen to see this before you go, how about friday after the lit thing! haha cos i was like asking eunice to go watch movie togetherr.
MIAOPEI:D: AND YOU damn lucky lah shopping spree last week and shopping spree next win. OWNED!
LOL. I think cannot le lah. But she meeting us! :D Anyways, lol depends lah. You also go shopping shopping what! Same same lah! LOL.


(back to the top.)