|
profile
the girl next door |
tagboard
scream out loud jukebox
♥ ♥ ♥ |
affiliates
you're on your way
♥ annelisa! ♥bryan! ♥cindy ♥eveline! ♥fiona ! ♥huishi! ♥huiyi! ♥huiyu ♥isaac ♥jerome ♥jiawei! ♥jimin! ♥kasey! ♥keiji! ♥lynette! ♥miao pei ♥mona ♥pamela! ♥qian yi ♥rachel ♥riserise ♥sili ♥victor! ♥weiying ♥yimin ♥yingzhi ♥zhijie ♥zhi xin ♥zilin ♥207 class blog drumrolls
take a bow Designer Colours / Headers Icon |
Monday, May 18, 2009
Quick update!
Friday was kinda awesome. Went down to Holland V to meet Eunice and Fiona. I myself am surprised that i went out kinda often last week. But whatever, I LIKE. Some freedom i suppose? Or is it just.. I don't know.
Had ice cream from Hagen Daz. The weather was humid, and we didn't want to dine in there cos we have to like pay extra GST+service charge. Like WHAT FOR. But we ended up hanging out inside Hagen Daz though. They can't possibly kick us out right? We're customers afterall, hello?
Then went to Blitz for my haircut. I was hoping for it to turn out good. And it was okay actually! It was funny watching the stylist musing over my hair. What's wrong with having a short crown? I purposely had it that way, so i can have my scene look. He was totally omg how to cut. LOL. And he mentioned something about making my hair looking rectangular instead of round. Like.. What? LOL. But it turned out okay nonetheless. I'm glad. Looks quite good actually :D But damn, my hair is shorter now. And it's sort of cut straight. My plaits turned out totally weird today! I think it looked short and stubby. .___. Guess i'll get used to it somehow. New look! Tsk.
Then it was Fiona's turn. Chatted with Eunice about our future outings to Clarke Quay or something. Then we'll just dress up and relax! So awesome. I'll be waiting. :D
Hers was really cool too. Looks kinda japanese. I like it! Then, we walked around Holland a little before heading home. Holidays, more more!
Weekends. Was kinda usual. I can't wait for the holidays. Going to school today was weird. Those few days of breaks seems like the holidays have started actually. But if it were to be like that all the time, I WOULD LOVE IT.
Bought the latest edition of Seventeen. Didn't get ViVi cos i figured that there'll be more in hong kong. Anyways, it was all about summer wear! Loves it. Tank tops, sundresses etc. They're all so cute. I TOTALLY feel like going shopping omg.
When i entered my room just now, i was like omg wow. All the mess on my bed just automatically arranged itself into neat piles..
Friday was kinda awesome. Went down to Holland V to meet Eunice and Fiona. I myself am surprised that i went out kinda often last week. But whatever, I LIKE. Some freedom i suppose? Or is it just.. I don't know.
Had ice cream from Hagen Daz. The weather was humid, and we didn't want to dine in there cos we have to like pay extra GST+service charge. Like WHAT FOR. But we ended up hanging out inside Hagen Daz though. They can't possibly kick us out right? We're customers afterall, hello?
Then went to Blitz for my haircut. I was hoping for it to turn out good. And it was okay actually! It was funny watching the stylist musing over my hair. What's wrong with having a short crown? I purposely had it that way, so i can have my scene look. He was totally omg how to cut. LOL. And he mentioned something about making my hair looking rectangular instead of round. Like.. What? LOL. But it turned out okay nonetheless. I'm glad. Looks quite good actually :D But damn, my hair is shorter now. And it's sort of cut straight. My plaits turned out totally weird today! I think it looked short and stubby. .___. Guess i'll get used to it somehow. New look! Tsk.
Then it was Fiona's turn. Chatted with Eunice about our future outings to Clarke Quay or something. Then we'll just dress up and relax! So awesome. I'll be waiting. :D
Hers was really cool too. Looks kinda japanese. I like it! Then, we walked around Holland a little before heading home. Holidays, more more!
Weekends. Was kinda usual. I can't wait for the holidays. Going to school today was weird. Those few days of breaks seems like the holidays have started actually. But if it were to be like that all the time, I WOULD LOVE IT.
Bought the latest edition of Seventeen. Didn't get ViVi cos i figured that there'll be more in hong kong. Anyways, it was all about summer wear! Loves it. Tank tops, sundresses etc. They're all so cute. I TOTALLY feel like going shopping omg.
When i entered my room just now, i was like omg wow. All the mess on my bed just automatically arranged itself into neat piles..
Actually nahh. It was just my maid. LOL. She helped me arrange everything neatly. :P Must find time to put them all into my wadrobe. Maybe a little spring cleaning to make space.
Some resluts were out today. Quite satisfactory i guess. Didn't fail any. Emath, yay! Finally i got a pass. From F9 to C5. Satisfied already. But damn, tomorrow will be awful. ): Plus mock chinese oral. Ughh. But afterwards will be (: (: (: !
Tag replies :
qianyi: helloos!=D
Hey hey! :D
Mengting: HELLOOOOOOOOOOO
HEY! :D
{♥} KEIJI !!: ): ! emo norhs ~! D: !! stupid pain ! rawr. always like de norhs ! D: *sad sad sad ! * ): !
{♥} KEIJI !!: me tummy hungry nehs :X haha ! :3 so today not meeting ? :X
{♥} KEIJI !!: muahahaha ! i don wan eat 1st :X haven think wad to wear nehs ! >< !
{♥} KEIJI !!: horhor ! :B eat niaos nehs ! >< ! ni tu zi er marhs ? :3 !
Must eat! RAWR. And D: . Must take care. Your hand.. ): ): ):
sevenhavenz: wa u chiong compo so long only got one done arhh lol XD well now damn happy dat de myes over liao lor...damn sian...sad i got one day extra holiday more den u XP hahas have a good break XD
Sane to you too. Well, i did one in school. And no i didn't take long.. .__.
MIAOPEI:D: next week = ?? will be free de hahahaha!!um um yes quite ex it's like $8/box=3 eggs man so it's like $2.50 for one if you get it from the airport.
LOL. Yeah. But damn i want it. Before it becomes extinct or anything. If you happen to be going back there again, help me buy a box! Omg lol.


