profile
the girl next door


ARTRICIA
I love shopping,
everything is never enough.
Has a soft spot for cute stuff.
I listen to music everywhere i go.
& i walk and talk..


free web counter


I try to be as active as possible on fb or whatever, but I just get sick of it.
So bear with me.


GIGGLY ,
And jiggly.
And everything else that is iggly.


tagboard
scream out loud


jukebox
♥ ♥ ♥

you're on your way

howtocallabluff.blogspot.com

Saturday, May 23, 2009
Oh and before i forget! Check this out!

Guess what it is.
EXPIRED RAISINS.

When did it expire then?



...2004! LOL.

Found in our school's recylcing bin. Okay, it's not like i went to dig the bin cos i had nothing to do. Went with ting ting and hui zhen to look for some recyclable materials for a competition. So yeah, we found that tin can! LOL.

And yes, my failed attempts of drawing fishes. LOL.



(back to the top.)