|
profile
the girl next door |
tagboard
scream out loud jukebox
♥ ♥ ♥ |
affiliates
you're on your way
♥ annelisa! ♥bryan! ♥cindy ♥eveline! ♥fiona ! ♥huishi! ♥huiyi! ♥huiyu ♥isaac ♥jerome ♥jiawei! ♥jimin! ♥kasey! ♥keiji! ♥lynette! ♥miao pei ♥mona ♥pamela! ♥qian yi ♥rachel ♥riserise ♥sili ♥victor! ♥weiying ♥yimin ♥yingzhi ♥zhijie ♥zhi xin ♥zilin ♥207 class blog drumrolls
take a bow Designer Colours / Headers Icon |
Thursday, May 14, 2009
I'm back!
Yes, yes. Lack of posts. My internet was down! Signed up for a new connection, and i couldnt install it. The serviceman/people from singtel/whatever just came to my house today to help install EVERYTHING. Yay yay! So i dont have to stone when i'm at home cos i've got nothing to do.
So.. MYEs are finally OVERRR. (I know you guys want to say i'm slow, but tsk! NO INTERNET LAH.) Yesterday feels weird going back to school. Most of the sec 3 cohort was gone. But whatever! Finally, i can finally take a break from all these mugging. Has got me a breakout and bigger eyebags. @#$%^&*!! Ended up almost like a last min mugging thing again.. Hope my result doesnt get from bad to worst. Everyone's grumbling. HAHA.
Anyways, yesterday! Went out with Eunice and Fiona. Omg it was awesome. SHOPPING! After so so so long. I love the clothes from Pull and Bear. I'm so gonna bring my mum there.
Yes, yes. Lack of posts. My internet was down! Signed up for a new connection, and i couldnt install it. The serviceman/people from singtel/whatever just came to my house today to help install EVERYTHING. Yay yay! So i dont have to stone when i'm at home cos i've got nothing to do.
So.. MYEs are finally OVERRR. (I know you guys want to say i'm slow, but tsk! NO INTERNET LAH.) Yesterday feels weird going back to school. Most of the sec 3 cohort was gone. But whatever! Finally, i can finally take a break from all these mugging. Has got me a breakout and bigger eyebags. @#$%^&*!! Ended up almost like a last min mugging thing again.. Hope my result doesnt get from bad to worst. Everyone's grumbling. HAHA.
Anyways, yesterday! Went out with Eunice and Fiona. Omg it was awesome. SHOPPING! After so so so long. I love the clothes from Pull and Bear. I'm so gonna bring my mum there.

Lunch was at food at taka's basement. Japanese noodles or something. Quite interesting actually! :D IWANTMORESHOPPING!
Today. Went to Ikea with kailing. For the food. We've been thinking bout it since.. I forgot when. Damn, we're always thinking of where to eat. No wonder we're getting fat. But we agreed to exercise together in the morning someday. LOL. Then we went back to school to pass up some compos. Ugh. Managed to finish one.
Whatever i'm ending my post here. Contunue what i've been missing out on. I miss it so much. Guess i'll blog again tomorrow. Might be going out with the girls again. Whooooo. :D
Tag replies :
SY: Understood Doctor ~ I'll try my best
LOL.
You'd better! :P
MIAOPEI:D: lolololol ok at least i get what is mini jacob! i'm not that ignorant after all~~~~ lol next time then i tell you MUAHAHAHA. aiyah free cone ONLY what! tsk tsk!
MIAOPEI:D: go for the sake of queuing right! hahahaha! oh yes
good luck for MYEEEE~
MIAOPEI:D: sakae!
MIAOPEI:D: YOYOYOYO
HEYYOYOYO! LOL. Anyways, yeah lah! For the fun of queueing. And tsk, maybe got eyecandy lol. And yeah sakae! Next week free anot?
{♥} KEIJI !!: hoho. baby ! go see my blog ! LOL ! got ppl use ur name do crap :X
{♥} KEIJI !!: hmm ~ big big big hugs ! :B jyjy ! for your maths and bio paper ! ;D
LOL. I dont see it! And lol meet up soon! Take care alright! Boo the pain! ):
andrew: tagged
Thanks! :D
FIINNAA!: TAGGED!
Thanks! :D TOMORROW AHAHAHAH!
PASSER BY !: Hello!s nicee Blogg! xD you plea AuditionSea !? xD wads yoursss USER ID? xD
LOL. Thanks! And yeah, CICI_CHIP-x3 . Not very active now though..
