|
profile
the girl next door |
tagboard
scream out loud jukebox
♥ ♥ ♥ |
affiliates
you're on your way
♥ annelisa! ♥bryan! ♥cindy ♥eveline! ♥fiona ! ♥huishi! ♥huiyi! ♥huiyu ♥isaac ♥jerome ♥jiawei! ♥jimin! ♥kasey! ♥keiji! ♥lynette! ♥miao pei ♥mona ♥pamela! ♥qian yi ♥rachel ♥riserise ♥sili ♥victor! ♥weiying ♥yimin ♥yingzhi ♥zhijie ♥zhi xin ♥zilin ♥207 class blog drumrolls
take a bow Designer Colours / Headers Icon |
Thursday, April 09, 2009
Today is..JESSE MCCARTNEY'S BIRTHDAY!
OMGOMG.
9th APRIL : BIRTH OF A BIG BIG HOTTIE.
He's so hot, so cute, so talented. Great voice, great everything. OMG. And today, it's time to celebrate!
I spent the whole of this morning visiting fansites and whatnots. Looking through all those hot, hot pictures. Makes me go all AHHH.
I bet all of you must be like, so what? Whatever. I'm always this crazy every time on this day every year. Shh.
More updates another time. I've got to go. Wasted the whole of today. But whatever.
I'm going out to celebrate!
Actually, no not really. But woohoo! JESSE MCCARTNEY!
I LOVE YOU.
LOL.
