profile
the girl next door


ARTRICIA
I love shopping,
everything is never enough.
Has a soft spot for cute stuff.
I listen to music everywhere i go.
& i walk and talk..


free web counter


I try to be as active as possible on fb or whatever, but I just get sick of it.
So bear with me.


GIGGLY ,
And jiggly.
And everything else that is iggly.


tagboard
scream out loud


jukebox
♥ ♥ ♥

you're on your way

howtocallabluff.blogspot.com

Friday, April 24, 2009
Quick update on sports day last friday! (:

Everybody didn't have the mood to study, like duhh. Was totally looking forward for school to be dismissed. Rushed home with kailing first to get class tee. Then my grandpa fetched us to the stadium. Jack's place! It's like a yearly 107/207 tradition. I'm glad it's still on. :D

Same usual people, plus somemore. Kailing, Eunice, Fiona, Yunmin, Jerome, Jian Wei, Timothy and Sheng Jun. Placed our orders. Then while waiting for our food, fooled around. Totally funny please. Truth or dare and all that.

Shared food with Kailing. Didn't want to eat too much, lest i vomit after running. LOL.

Had Seafood in a basket!

And this mango jelly delight thing. Look at the satisfaction on kailing's face.

Lunch was great. Lots of jokes. Pity zilin couldn't make it in time to join us. After lunch, went to the toilet to get refreshed. And camwhored for awhile too. Don't have the pictures yet. LOL. And went to sing birthday song for sung yang. Was loud, the whole lot of us. In Jack's Place. >:]

And the bill. $107. Such coincidence! 207 peeps ftw~ :D

Was almost late can. Ran to the stadium. And then i had to report for the 100m race alr. Like omg manxzxz. So soon! Was chatting with meng ting the whole time. Nervous can. That national runner. Her lane was just right beside mine. Still do stretching till so pro. .___.

And and. I got in 2nd. Was like phew. The race was finally over. And yeahhhh! :D This year, not busy alr. Just sat there and watched the others run. More of chatting. LOL. Felt quite sian actually. Now i know, how it feels to just sit there.

And.. Pictures! :D

Eunice, Kailing, Liying and Miaopei! :D

Omg it's Jin Wee! (Tsk. Not taken by me okay. I was at the tracks.)

And LOOK. << Tsk. HAHA.

HJH! Miss him as a chinese teacher!

8x50m. 301 got first! The whole class was super hyper please. Sense of achievement, YES. :D Although is such a short distance, but whatever. If our class weren't down with HFM, i think we'd still have chance for the other relays. But, pity. Next year aiye! :D


301 CLASS PHOTO! :D

After sports day, cabbed to central with Eunice, Miaopei and Jing En. Chatted and dinner! (: Then went to lan with Eunice. Fun fun! Couldn't play left 4 dead though. Jin Wee said he will teach us. Lan someday!

Then we went to the arcade. Played one game before leaving. The glass panels, looks really cool. Especially at night.

...
...

Watched 17 Again during the weekends. Zac Efron quite hot aiye! EYECANDY! :D The show was okay lah. Not bad. (:

Yesterday!

Went to west mall with kailing after school. Bused there. And halfway there. We alighted suddenly cos we saw Botak Jones! I was like, 'EHH KAILING BOTAK JONES! WANT ALIGHT ANOT?' Then she was like yes! So we alighted, really suddenly. Damn hilarious lah.

Had the cheesefries we yearned for after so long! And chocolate cake!



Mouth watering aiye! :D

Went to west mall afterwards. Library. Attempted to mug. But ended up reading books. Pregnancy for dummies. Cos it was the shelf in front of us. Damn hilarious please! Kailing and i were fighting to read.



Ended up designing kailing's file. (upsidedown, oops. :X)

Was bored. So we went walking window shopping.

And this! LOL. And Kailing's deep dark secret : she is cold and emotional and often fall asleep while having sex. >:]

Bought dinner. Then walked home. Crapped all the way. ALL the way, as usual. LOL.

Today. School dismissed early cos of speech day. All these consecutive fridays, either some special events or public holiday. Cool aiye. Pity common tests are near. D:

Went to west coast plaza with eunice. Felt scammed after buying that calculator. $4 more?! And my mini jacob. Omg. The strap is like coming off alr. Super sad. It's been barely a MONTH! SHIT MAN. $189?! MUST COMPLAIN. I must get it changed. Was hugging it all the way lah. Didnt want to carry it, least it comes off. ): Oh my aching hands.

had lunch at BBQ Chicken. The food's not bad aiye! Eunice's recommendation. (: And WCP is quite a nice placce to chill! Abit ulu lah. But lots of resaurants and cafes. We found some nice places to chill. Like this waffle shop. Or japanese bakery. Must join us someday. Really cool.

We bought bread at this bakery. Petit.. I forgot what. Petit something. And the bread is nice! :D From what eunice said, it's the mini version of the japanese bakery at Holland V. I LIKE! Must go again soon! (:

Went to Watsons. And checked out all the makeup. After reading all those japanese magazines. Super cool. Lots of interesting stuff. We were talking bout what we will do next time. Fun fun! :D

And ugh the weather today is so hot. ):

Ending here. MYE. Might not blog often now!

MUG HARD PEOPLE. :D

Tag replies :

{♥} KEIJI !: haha ! really remeber mehs :B tell me lorHs :X haha. believe u la (: jyjy studying ur test :B
{♥} KEIJI !: baby! ps i sick D; ilveyou1 rmb comfrim thursay! ;]
LOL. x3! (: And yes i remember okay! 8 Sept. >:]

andrew: wa...so damn boring lor chinese...pon for de whole lesson...
andrew: den de test lyke...wth...now i tink can prepare for retest le la lol..
andrew: grats u got ur phone back...didnt have time to look at ur blog so ya :-)
sevenhavenz: tagged XD
LOL. Thanks. And whoa. I tell cai cai. :P

YUNMIN[;: UPDATE ON THE SPORTS DAY!! HE DAY WITH 207!!!:D WITH THE TOTAL BILL BEING 107!! HAHA
YUNMIN[;: NAH.I WAS DAMN HIGH WHEN I SAW THE BILL.COS IT REPRESENTS US.107'07!
YUNMIN[;: DUN CALL ME A NOOOB SY!
LOL. Harnorh! 107 spirit never dies! :D And your tag so high still lah! LOL.

wenhui: helloo! link :)
Alright. Soon soon! :X

SY: YM. Our side bill was 125 noob!
No 107 spirit.. :P LOL.

MIAOPEI:D: hehehehe eh eh upload the photos kailing eunice and i and liying spammed with your phone! LOLOL.
MIAOPEI:D: HAHAHAH BUT THEY ARE SO CUTE!!!!!!! LOL!
LOL. What so cute? :X And yupp! All up! :D

EUNICE: HAHA, if I see those pics I'll laugh my ass off. I bet everyone who sees it will too :D :D
EUNICE: And oh man..I like your shades. Actually both of them :D Shopping after mid-yrs!
LOL. Here they are! And thanks! Both are mine! Shopping, FOR SURE. I can't wait.


(back to the top.)