|
profile
the girl next door |
tagboard
scream out loud jukebox
♥ ♥ ♥ |
affiliates
you're on your way
♥ annelisa! ♥bryan! ♥cindy ♥eveline! ♥fiona ! ♥huishi! ♥huiyi! ♥huiyu ♥isaac ♥jerome ♥jiawei! ♥jimin! ♥kasey! ♥keiji! ♥lynette! ♥miao pei ♥mona ♥pamela! ♥qian yi ♥rachel ♥riserise ♥sili ♥victor! ♥weiying ♥yimin ♥yingzhi ♥zhijie ♥zhi xin ♥zilin ♥207 class blog drumrolls
take a bow Designer Colours / Headers Icon |
Sunday, April 26, 2009
Now then Mardy Bum
I see your frown and it's like looking down a barrel of a gun
And it goes off
And out come all these words
Oh there's a very pleasant side to you, a side I much prefer
It's one that laughs and jokes around
Remember cuddles in the kitchen, yeah, to get things off the ground
And it was up, up and away
Oh, but it's right hard to remember that, on a day like today
When you're all argumentative
And you've got the face on
Well now then Mardy Bum
Oh I'm in trouble again, aren't I?
I thought as much
Cause you turned over there
Pulling that silent disappointment face
The one that I can't bear
Tsk.
P.S. ILOVEUKMUSIC. AHHHHHHH! :D
Tag replies :
SY: Pftt <-- Sec 1 is the worst year of my life how would i have the spirit lol
LOL. Hmm. Class spirit! Oh well, it'll be better! :D NOEMOYOUSKINNYWALKINGZOMBIE!
kailing(:: LOL THE GROUP PHOTO YOU FORGOT ABOUT SHIWEI
kailing(:: anyway, HELLOOOO.
kailing(:: oh &&, I FALL ASLEEP WHILE HAVING SEX LOL! *uhh... snores* HAHA
HELLO. LOL. And yeah. Oops. :X Was he supposed to be inside? And and! Your deep dark secret. I shall warn your boyfriend next time. :D
MIAOPEI:D: lol yeah got shiwei he was posing! LOLOLOL!! what's a mini jacob? LOL paiseh i also abit ulu like WCP HAHAHA next time i also want to join! COS GOT FOOD!:D
MIAOPEI:D: lololol anyway, yes i love 17 again hahahahaha:D:D:D:D!!!
MIAOPEI:D: omg
MIAOPEI:D: good
MIAOPEI:D: food
MIAOPEI:D: FTW!!
MIAOPEI:D: oh mini jacob is your bag issit!?
LOL. Yes, HOTTT! Anyways, he was posing?! LOL. Didn't know. SORRY SHIWEI. And yeah, next time we go eat together! :D It'd be totally fun! And yes, mini jacob is my bag! D:
EUNICE: chocolate cake looks so good! And I was the one who took JINWEES PICTURE!! Hahaha, very unglam right? ;D
LOL. Yeah! Does he know? :P More more more next time! :D AND FOOOOOOD. I should change 'eat to live' to 'live to eat' now.

