profile
the girl next door


ARTRICIA
I love shopping,
everything is never enough.
Has a soft spot for cute stuff.
I listen to music everywhere i go.
& i walk and talk..


free web counter


I try to be as active as possible on fb or whatever, but I just get sick of it.
So bear with me.


GIGGLY ,
And jiggly.
And everything else that is iggly.


tagboard
scream out loud


jukebox
♥ ♥ ♥

you're on your way

howtocallabluff.blogspot.com

Wednesday, April 15, 2009
I have got good news! For myself, that is. I got my pink baby back! Yes, after so long. I finally did my work, plus the apology letter. And i got it back today! I CAN FINALLY TEXT PEOPLE. I totally maxed out the calls and sms available.

Though she called up my dad. But i texted him anyway. Ha, how ironic. Kailing saw what he replied and laughed. LOL.

Woke up super early in the morning. 6am! .___. But saw Hui Fang on the way to the bus stop. Bus-ed with her. Went to school and checked out the thingy that Kailing told me the night before. Some high5 thingy. True enough, i was involved. Was supposed to go around randomly high 5-ing people when some music plays after assembly. Was given some glove thingy that was sewed together. Weird looking, but it was okay.

And we did! Felt super embarrassed at first. Walk around when everyone is seated, and high5 them? But was better afterwards. (: Especially around 301. Kailing said she felt HIGH. LOL.

Lessons were, well, as usual. After school, CCA. Continued drawing ducks.

And yeah. I'm back home here! (:

Friday, sports day! Afterwards, maybe some 301 outing. I'm not too sure too. Details not confirmed. LAN OUTING. LOL.



And check out this video! Uber cool.

Tecktonik anyone? :D

Tag replies :

YUNMIN[;: WHEEEEEEEE.CONGRAS MY DEAREST ARTRICIA![; FOR GETTING FIRST.HAHA
LOL. Thanks thanks! But it's not the real thing. I WISH!


{♥} KEIJI !: LOL. thought u know ler ! hoho ! u forget ;D hehe ~ thrusday meet ? (: haha ! x3
LOL. I know lah! You think i so bad meh? :P


(back to the top.)