profile
the girl next door


ARTRICIA
I love shopping,
everything is never enough.
Has a soft spot for cute stuff.
I listen to music everywhere i go.
& i walk and talk..


free web counter


I try to be as active as possible on fb or whatever, but I just get sick of it.
So bear with me.


GIGGLY ,
And jiggly.
And everything else that is iggly.


tagboard
scream out loud


jukebox
♥ ♥ ♥

you're on your way

howtocallabluff.blogspot.com

Wednesday, April 15, 2009
And before i forget, the pictures from sentosa! Random random stuff (:




Felicia looks totally like a beach babe right! I know. :P
And and this is what i painted. ILOVEDUCK. I love the blue duck, but it still looks diseased. RAWR.
And while i'm typing now, i'm actually hearing Kailing's mum sing!
SUBERBLY HILARIOUS PLEASE!
How so? It's loud, just like kailing, and idk what she's singing. And how can i hear her song? I'm on the phone with Kailing now!
And ♥ ♥ ♥ !
Kailing requested this.
KAILING IS GAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.
Oh well, i'm off!


(back to the top.)