|
profile
the girl next door |
tagboard
scream out loud jukebox
♥ ♥ ♥ |
affiliates
you're on your way
♥ annelisa! ♥bryan! ♥cindy ♥eveline! ♥fiona ! ♥huishi! ♥huiyi! ♥huiyu ♥isaac ♥jerome ♥jiawei! ♥jimin! ♥kasey! ♥keiji! ♥lynette! ♥miao pei ♥mona ♥pamela! ♥qian yi ♥rachel ♥riserise ♥sili ♥victor! ♥weiying ♥yimin ♥yingzhi ♥zhijie ♥zhi xin ♥zilin ♥207 class blog drumrolls
take a bow Designer Colours / Headers Icon |
Tuesday, March 31, 2009
Shit manzxz.My phone was confiscated! I felt so phone-sick on the way back home. I didn't even have the mood to eat anything. :/ Oh my pink baby! I will redeem you back. Just you wait.
I shall be satisfied with my W910i. Not really used to it. I kept poking at the screen. Omg please. What if other people see me poking at it. They must think that i'm crazy or something. Whatever. Actually wanted to update bout loads of stuff, like when i went to sentosa with felicia on sunday. But the pictures are not with me now. RAWR. No mood to blog also.
Everything, ANOTHER TIME.
' I will cut off your penis and balls. '
What a joke.
Oh and before i forget. Ask me for my temporary number if you need to contact me urgently or whatever.
Tag replies :
YUNMIN[;: OKAY OKAY[; ITS A DEAL
You will/can say no meh? LOL. :P
♥'wanying: HELLO artricia.(: awww. my IC photo looks goshhh too! ): bud must keep till you're dead._. booooooo. uglyuglyugly DD:
LOL. But i think we still can change it or something right? If you feeling rich, can purposely lose it ah. :PLOL. Oh the horror. And GET WELL SOON! :D I can't find your blog anymore.. :/
wenhui: Halo (: tagged! yeah. the tree. i was stuck in the rain too
MIAOPEI:D: LOL YES SHOPPING SOMETIME!!!:D:D:D:D:D:D!!!!
MIAOPEI:D: no lah that one not really counted as class outing it's just going for dinner together. hahahha! no you should go out with your bf de! LOL joking dun worry still alot chances
MIAOPEI:D: ooo that tag was long.
MIAOPEI:D: kailing and him together already ah!!! O_O
MIAOPEI:D: and they went out together already ah!!! OOOO_OOOO
LOL. Oh. Set aside some day lor! (: But aiye, MYE coming soon. And idk idk! Ask her! LOL. Alot people know alr i think.
js: drawing is not bad leh!!
Jia Sheng? LOL. Thanks! (: And it's a painting!
sevenhavenz: walau our race yesterday suked....well our class a bit suay arhh....5 down with hfmd and now 8 mia....hahahas wonder wat would happen if more down wif hmfd....sian tagged
sevenhavenz: whoops a bit long arhh
Uh. Wow. Yeah. More down then school suspended lor. Isn't everyone hoping for that?


