profile
the girl next door


ARTRICIA
I love shopping,
everything is never enough.
Has a soft spot for cute stuff.
I listen to music everywhere i go.
& i walk and talk..


free web counter


I try to be as active as possible on fb or whatever, but I just get sick of it.
So bear with me.


GIGGLY ,
And jiggly.
And everything else that is iggly.


tagboard
scream out loud


jukebox
♥ ♥ ♥

you're on your way

howtocallabluff.blogspot.com

Wednesday, March 11, 2009
KAILING! :D
(I've put it up already! :D x3! NICE ANOT?!?!)
School was a LAUGH.

Monday, i can't remember much already. Only know what happened after school. Went to clementi central with Lynette. Walked with Kailing too! And it was like drizzling. Lazy to use the umbrella, again. So Kailing kindly lent Lynette and i her mutual board!
BLACK AND WHITE! :D
And we were super bored at the busstop. Check out Kailing's upper body! :P
And her sexy legs! :D
I think, Monday will be like a eat out at central with Lynette day. We end up eating, and not having dinner back home. This time, i had LOTS of math tuition homework to complete. Thanks zilin! For helping me with the solution was really helpful. And lynette! She helped me out too. :D Anyways, yeah. We ate and did homework! Super guai can. But CTs end already.

Oh well. Mos burger that day. There was like cute little boy sitting behind me who kept peeping at us. :P And another little boy! WHO PUKED RIGHT BESIDE THE COUNTER. Omg damn hilarious please. Lynette was talking to me, and i saw that boy hurl everything out. Then he walked back to his seat like nothing happened! His puke, was ALL OVER THE PLACE. The floor and part of the counter. And the counter is where people buy their food! OMG. LOL.

Tuesday. I forgot what happened. BUT! I know 301 got locked in class. Omg, damn hilarious please. Front door lock spoilt. Back door handle drop off. What next? Stuck in class, then some people had to shout out of the window to call the sec 2s to help us open the door from outside. LOL. Quite alot of people actually went to shout.

Today. Also got locked in class! But it was kind of done ON PURPOSE. But no problem getting out anyway! (: Cca was okay.. Designed tees for the sec three camp.

Nothing else interesting is happening nowadays already i guess!

Tag replies :

MIAOPEI:D: LOL LINKED! EH YOU ONLINE MEH ADD ME IN MSN LEH!! kailing gave me one but didn't see you online?
Oh. I nowadays seldom online already. Well, I’ll
add you when I go online lah! (:

{♥} KEIJI !!: x3 !! kuku was here LOL!! i where gt cute ;p Is you los (: x3 !
LOL. Where where? You huh.

FIINNAA!: YO. HAHA. why is my face there?!!! okok cut the crap. nay u
aint that bad. clinton = ownage. 9 subj 8 failed. HAHA. tagged, babe!
LOL. Chio what! :P Anyways, huh. But like this also cannot comfort myself lah! Must
try to do better next time already.

Eunice: kl looks sexy. Lol.
LOL. Yes, hot as hell! :D

qianyi: oops! u link me le!! srysry! didnt see my name:O thx!(:
LOL. It’s okay! Welcome! (:

ZHI XIN: heyhey! ahahah thanks. (:
HEY. :D Welcome uh!


sevenhavenz: bada bing hey u failed 4 ?? sooo good lor i failed 5 wan cry liaos...

sevenhavenz: eh btw rite our neighbouring construction site got bomb sia dats y early dismiss

Yeah.. I knew that. :/ And next time jy lor!

passerby: hello, can i know where you get the top in your feb17 post? thanks.
Oh.. I got it from Bangkok. :X Welcome! (:



(back to the top.)