profile
the girl next door


ARTRICIA
I love shopping,
everything is never enough.
Has a soft spot for cute stuff.
I listen to music everywhere i go.
& i walk and talk..


free web counter


I try to be as active as possible on fb or whatever, but I just get sick of it.
So bear with me.


GIGGLY ,
And jiggly.
And everything else that is iggly.


tagboard
scream out loud


jukebox
♥ ♥ ♥

you're on your way

howtocallabluff.blogspot.com

Wednesday, March 25, 2009
I forgot to include something in yesterday's post.

Kailing was super sharp please. She spotted the pimple on kuku's face, and it's on the exact same spot on mine! OMG LOL. Was so true. To think that i was annoyed with it at first, being in such a prominent spot on my cheek. But now, it's like.. Idk. Cute? Same spot. LOL. x3!

Anyways, school today. :/ Same, usual boring. 3 free periods though. But not enjoyable at all. Had a hard time trying to understand log. Like OMGWTH?! I spent the whole of yesterday trying to learn it. Tuition and all that. Till 11plus at night. But i'm still confused. D: Shall try again later. But ugh, i'm so tired already.

Good thing math test postponed to tomorrow! >:]

After school. A&D. Chatted lots with Hui Zhen, Ting Ting and Hui Yi again! Tsk. Gossip gossip. LOL. :X Today, did some chinese painting. Similar to calligraphy, or what we did last year or something. No more chickies. It's a big bird today. Like a.. I forgot what it's called. .__. Oh well, check it out.




I call it the chicky club. :D All a mess right! Was talking more than doing i guess. First time doing a big bird, don't comment! I know. Ugly. LOL.

When cca ended, it was like raining heavily. So.. Waited for my grandpa to fetch me home. Waited with Hui Yi! And i collected my IC alr. Looks totally please. Gosh.

Back to homework. RAWR.

Tag replies :

{♥} KEIJI !!: LOL. yea yea !! fate fate (: ♥-ed
LOL. Totally awesome. :D x3!

YUNMIN[;: YEA!SO SAD LAH HUH.ON SAT I MISSED MY COUSIN'S J ROCK PERFORMANCE TOO YOU NOE!D:
YUNMIN[;: but anyway,i am still very glad that you guys have fun![;
LOL. Oh.. :/J ROCK CONCERT? COOL. :D Anyways, go out soon lahh!

zilin: HAHA math. all e best lah. and yupps will rest up. anyways whatever luh might as well stay young hor (: I STILL HAVE THE WINE BOTTLE :/
LOL. Hmm yeah. 15 sounds old! .___. The wine bottle, drink up lah! :P And math is haunting me. Guess i'll ask you loads of questions soon!







(back to the top.)