|
profile
the girl next door |
tagboard
scream out loud jukebox
♥ ♥ ♥ |
affiliates
you're on your way
♥ annelisa! ♥bryan! ♥cindy ♥eveline! ♥fiona ! ♥huishi! ♥huiyi! ♥huiyu ♥isaac ♥jerome ♥jiawei! ♥jimin! ♥kasey! ♥keiji! ♥lynette! ♥miao pei ♥mona ♥pamela! ♥qian yi ♥rachel ♥riserise ♥sili ♥victor! ♥weiying ♥yimin ♥yingzhi ♥zhijie ♥zhi xin ♥zilin ♥207 class blog drumrolls
take a bow Designer Colours / Headers Icon |
Saturday, March 14, 2009
I feel like blogging, but my mind's empty.Yesterday night was totally crappy for me. Show results, that's the endddd. I was totally lying in bed yesterday night, just thinking. Till i got too tired and dozed off. Smsed zilin, and felt better too lah. Thanks. :D
(DELETED, AS REQUESTED.)

After lunchtime, had this chinese compo workshop. I was so bored, i started doodling on kailing's legs..

Like this.
A&D after school was.. Kind of boring. But had a fun time chatting with Ting Ting and Hui Zhen. Almost dozed off if we didn't!
Oh well. Check out my new blogsong by Rediscover. It's also SHAKE IT. Another very nice song. I'm hooked. Electronic pop/punk ftw!

And omg i love this top. :D & IT'S MINEEEE.
(ignore the face, took in a hurry.)
Tag reply :
kailing(:: HELLO ARTRICIA. WOOO MY PICTURES. SO JIAO. CAN SELL ONE. OVALTINEES!
LOL. JIAO. Mine also what! If you sell, i bet strengthballfish sure buy ALL. :P Oh well, YES. CHEER UP, HAVE A OVALTEENIE. :D
