profile
the girl next door


ARTRICIA
I love shopping,
everything is never enough.
Has a soft spot for cute stuff.
I listen to music everywhere i go.
& i walk and talk..


free web counter


I try to be as active as possible on fb or whatever, but I just get sick of it.
So bear with me.


GIGGLY ,
And jiggly.
And everything else that is iggly.


tagboard
scream out loud


jukebox
♥ ♥ ♥

you're on your way

howtocallabluff.blogspot.com

Monday, February 02, 2009
Yes, yes. I know.

I HAVEN'T BEEN BLOGGING FOR AGES.

It's not because i'm lazy, but. I'M FREAKING TIED DOWN BY MATH HOMEWORK! Everyday after school, i just start doing math, till i sleep. I just can't get the sums correct. Simple ones i'm okay, but those super cheem ones, GG ALR.

OH GOSH.

I haven't been slacking like what i did last year. Oh my i miss those times! No more slacking in front of the com, no more audi, NO MORE I-DONT-CARE ATTITUDE. But HOMEWORK HOMEWORK. I've been trying to do my work. But.. Will i be consistant? :/

I haven't even blogged bout CNY. I guess i will do so only tomorrow. AFTER MATH TUITION.

But ahh.

Today was fun.
Talk talk non stop. For bout.. 3 hours? Never sit down and talk for so long already. (:

I really enjoyed myself.
That note/speech, really sweet of you.
KMH! :D


(back to the top.)