profile
the girl next door


ARTRICIA
I love shopping,
everything is never enough.
Has a soft spot for cute stuff.
I listen to music everywhere i go.
& i walk and talk..


free web counter


I try to be as active as possible on fb or whatever, but I just get sick of it.
So bear with me.


GIGGLY ,
And jiggly.
And everything else that is iggly.


tagboard
scream out loud


jukebox
♥ ♥ ♥

you're on your way

howtocallabluff.blogspot.com

Friday, February 20, 2009
Today was kinda interesting. Yesterday.. Was definitely great. :D

I shall start with yesterday! Bus-ed down to commonwealth. Walked around in circles to find the place. Okay, dumb. WHATEVER.

Then, we just sat there to talk. Talk, talk, talk. :D Really nice. And staring at the people opposite at the mrt station. And watching mini leaves fall to the floor. LOL. There was crazy malay girls running around playing with flour, and some guy sucking his finger.

And and! THE DOG! It was super duper cute can! But you, ARE CUTER. But anyways, the dog stopped walking when it reached us. Then came to us. So i pat it. And it licked me! And that kuku. :X It's super duper cute. OMG. The owner had to like pretend to jog away or something before it wants to leave us.

When we were about to leave, we saw the dog again! Then the owner asked if we want to play with it. The dog also stopped walking, dont want move. By then, the lift came already. So we left. (:

And so.. I really enjoyed myself! (: The gift, i still like it alright? But that ass should die a horrible, horrible death. Poor domo. ):

KUKU! x3!

Anyways, today! Went to the Singapore Arts Museum. Before that, saw shiwei marching. HAHA. And yeah. Some singapore zoo bus. LOL. The exhibits are kinda interesting actually. Some, you can just stand there and stare. Decipher what it really is. Kinda cool. Some.. One big piece of paper with a circle. Right.

But yeah. My fave is the.. 102 bottles lined up that one! Forgot the name. It's really really cool. Every bottle is like filled with.. Perfume. I think. All different colour. The the colour very matching. I was just staring at it. Nice nice! :D

So.. Next week CTs already. Won't be updating much till later. For now, is MUG HARD. I only passed 3 subjects for the recent tests. BRAVO. I'll just see how i die this term.

Oh well, JIAYOU EVERYONE! :D

AND YOU! x3!

Tag replies :

♥ JIPUNKIA: HAHA !! Ur doodle whyye got elmo derHs :P
BLEAH. I like! The momos, can? :P

black angel: crushed...emo...and dying...

Like.. Who are you. Angel.. Cannot die right. :P

FIINNAA!: yo. haha tagged! translation rocks forever! my foot (:

LOL. Thanks thanks! :D And yes, it's very -hem- INTERESTING okay! :D


(back to the top.)