profile
the girl next door


ARTRICIA
I love shopping,
everything is never enough.
Has a soft spot for cute stuff.
I listen to music everywhere i go.
& i walk and talk..


free web counter


I try to be as active as possible on fb or whatever, but I just get sick of it.
So bear with me.


GIGGLY ,
And jiggly.
And everything else that is iggly.


tagboard
scream out loud


jukebox
♥ ♥ ♥

you're on your way

howtocallabluff.blogspot.com

Friday, February 13, 2009
Today was kinda fun actually. High during lunchtime. :D Ran around with Lynette, Yun Min and Fiona to the different different classes to give out presents. Did i miss out anyone? :X Oh well, we looked like crazy people running about uh.

SS was bleah. Chem was bleah too. :P

Ended up not being able discuss bout the planning for tomorrow! Oh no. D: Jia Wei seems like she last minute not going. TONIGHT! Must call up everybody and talk talk already.

Continue another time. :X

ILOVEYOU!

Yunmin, Keiji, Lynette, Eunice, Kailing etc etc.

LOVE!


(back to the top.)