profile
the girl next door


ARTRICIA
I love shopping,
everything is never enough.
Has a soft spot for cute stuff.
I listen to music everywhere i go.
& i walk and talk..


free web counter


I try to be as active as possible on fb or whatever, but I just get sick of it.
So bear with me.


GIGGLY ,
And jiggly.
And everything else that is iggly.


tagboard
scream out loud


jukebox
♥ ♥ ♥

you're on your way

howtocallabluff.blogspot.com

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Today was the bomb!

OMG. I passed a test for the first time this year. A MATH TEST AT THAT! I was like freaking happy. FINALLY! Though it's not really a good pass.. But, i finally passed! :D

And my random doodle of the day! :P
Tag replies :

zilin: Oooh yeah the song's not bad. send me sometime! Eh Eh also nice.
have le though (: Glad to see u erm. trying to cope with sch? LOL! can do it
lah. jys (:

YEAH! Thanks thanks! :D Send it to you when im online! (:

sevenhavenz: hey give ya a free website to download songs...www.aimini.net
sevenhavenz: but maybe needa register
sevenhavenz: but its free anyways hahas
sevenhavenz: see ya
sevenhavenz: sad lor...go get de panda dingy lar

LOL. .____.

annelisa: really can send ? i want {: haha!
annelisa ♥: {: happy ex-valentine day ! haha . enjoyed yourself today ?! ;D
ahha .
annelisa ♥: i meant ytd HAHA

LOL. Sure! When i'm online or something! Happy vday to you too! Was totally fun! :D

♥ JIPUNKIA: {: HELLO !! TAGGED (:
♥ JIPUNKIA: Its soon gonna be tml !! ;D HAHA !! Dont over stressed up luhhs
D: Loves {:
♥ JIPUNKIA: D; Last min confiscation? D: !! Its ok {: Some other days then
.? D:
♥ JIPUNKIA: Happy Valentines Day {: ♥
{♥} KEIJI !!: TAGGED ;D ♥-ed
♥ JIPUNKIA: LOL. U go bracket th (boyfriend) haha. {:

LOL. Yes! :P Happy vday to you too! x3!

cindy: EYEBAGS! I have them too! :( Sad!
YEAH! D:

FIINNAA: hi. why dun hav my name ): HAHA jk! TAGGED (:
LOL. Ps uh! Forgot to include. But.. YOU KNOW I LOVE YOU RIGHT. :P

lynette: hellos,i updated abt v day on my blog ;Dgo see go see =DD
lynette: hahas..but i cnt c d pics lei..but had loads of fun!!let's get
more ppl nxt yr kaes ;D

LOL. Yup yup! :D Cannot see huh. D:

qianyi((: 3o1: YOYOYO!!:D hellos..linklink me pls!xD thx!=D
LOL. Okay. Sure sure! Soon. :X


(back to the top.)