profile
the girl next door


ARTRICIA
I love shopping,
everything is never enough.
Has a soft spot for cute stuff.
I listen to music everywhere i go.
& i walk and talk..


free web counter


I try to be as active as possible on fb or whatever, but I just get sick of it.
So bear with me.


GIGGLY ,
And jiggly.
And everything else that is iggly.


tagboard
scream out loud


jukebox
♥ ♥ ♥

you're on your way

howtocallabluff.blogspot.com

Friday, February 27, 2009
Today is a HAPPY DAY. :D

Well, reason being :-

1) It's the last day of the CTs! HALLELUJAH! Also meaning, it's time for me to slack! After days of staying up late. It's time i got my rest. But oh what a pity, EYEBAGS! D:
2) Went out with my GIRLFRIENDS today! :D
3) I managed to get some really pretty copper (II) sulfate crystals with zhi xin! :D
4) Got back my english results, NOT BAD! :D
5) I'm happy cos i crapped alot with Kailing! :D
6) I'm happy cos i'm happy! :D
7) Like really happy! :D
8) VERY EXTREMELY HAPPY! :D
9) A great day! :D
10) :D !

LOL. YES! :D

So.. After common tests, didn't feel too much of a relief. But i told myself, IT'S FINALLY OVER. SLAAAAAACK! Went back to class, and talked talked to Kailing. Or rather crap. Damn funny. We were laughing all the way through A. Yeo's lesson. I like the CALAR of his shirt, just like my P-ARSE-P. :P KAILING! LOL. :D

Then.. Chem lesson. Lab lesson. Took our worksheets like as if it's a buffet lunch/dinner or something. :P So we had to mix.. I think sulfuric acid with copper oxide. Add the base in excess, so as to prevent contamination. Heat till saturation. Leave solution to cool and crystallise. Dry crystals between sheets of filter paper! LOL. Okay, that's what i memorised for chem! Totally CT-ish, i know. Whatever. Anyways, yeah! When Zhi Xin and i were boiling the solution, waited patiently. Then, the solution started to sizzle like fried egg. Got the -piakpiak- sound. Super hilarious! :P We were wondering if we should turn off the bunsen burner. We did, eventually. Then, allowed it to cool.
Crystallising still...
And ta-daaa! Our pretty, pretty crystals! :D

I was telling Kailing, sell one packet for $10. Magical blue crystals, aiye!

Then, then. Returned back to class, DISMISSAL! So many people waiting outside our class, cos we were late. :P

Anyways, got back english paper. I was like.. Totally OMG. Unexpected! :D I've got a A2! But.. I heard alot people did well too.. :/ Oh well, WHATEVER. YAY. Think i totally screamed like the other time when i got back my A math paper. Oops. :X

And then! YUNMIN, KAILING AND LYNETTE! JP! :D We were like crazy people please. Kailing and yunmin just. kept. running. Lynette and i tried catching up at first. Ran after them. But in the end, omg. Tired. And the weather is hot. So we decided to just walk. :P Met lots of people along the way. Then, yeah. JP! We shopped. :D Then Yunmin wanted to go to Fox. So we went in. I long time never go in already. And omg i fell in love with this pretty, pretty top. I WANT! Didn't buy cos i didn't want to try it in school u. But omg, they have my size! SIZE P! Then converse, Kappa etc etc. And stationary island! LJS. Mini toons. Hairspray! Whatever! Lots of stuff. And it's super duper fun!

We were like shrieking when we realised we like the same stuff. So hilarious. LOL. And Lynette and i kept staring at the lava lamp for like.. I dont know how long. :P Pretty, pretty things.

And omg kelian yunmin. Scratches! D: Stupid kailing, PANG SAI! :X

TOTALLY FUN DAY TODAY. OMG. :D

More next week please! :D

Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday! :D

Wednesday, ah yes. ROAD RUN! Then most probably Lynette's house. And Vivo with 207 peeps! :D

FANTASTIC.

Anyways, omg i want to try styling my hair to something scene-ish. It's totally cool. I've been checking it out since Wednesday. Whoops. I need lots of hairspray and wax. But oh well, i gotta layer my hair first. But whatever. I'll try it out tomorrow! :D

I realised. My taste in music influences what i feel like wearing. Like for eg. When i was really into electronic, i wanted to dress.. Hmm. COLOUR! Or lots of graphics. Now.. I'm into Paramore. And thus, dress emo. Not really. But yeah, kinda like that. Sneakers and stuff. And SCENE QUEENS! :D

Okay, loads of rubbish. Whatever.

Actually, i let loose on Thursday already. Slacked at Mos burger with Lynette yesteryday. Just chatted, and chatted. And food! :D Totally. Omg. Great! :D But yesterday wasn't really my day though. DAMN THAT ASS. Who spilled sauce all over the place. Ugh.

Oh well, i shall slack slack. And soon, it'll be CONFERENCE CALL WITH YUNMIN AND LYNETTE. Omg, let's talk all night looong!

Ah, my wonderful, wonderful day.

I love ya'll! ♥

Tag reply :

{♥} KEIJI !!: LOL. will rest de la (: ♥-ed
Good good! :D Meet up soon alright?


(back to the top.)