|
profile
the girl next door |
tagboard
scream out loud jukebox
♥ ♥ ♥ |
affiliates
you're on your way
♥ annelisa! ♥bryan! ♥cindy ♥eveline! ♥fiona ! ♥huishi! ♥huiyi! ♥huiyu ♥isaac ♥jerome ♥jiawei! ♥jimin! ♥kasey! ♥keiji! ♥lynette! ♥miao pei ♥mona ♥pamela! ♥qian yi ♥rachel ♥riserise ♥sili ♥victor! ♥weiying ♥yimin ♥yingzhi ♥zhijie ♥zhi xin ♥zilin ♥207 class blog drumrolls
take a bow Designer Colours / Headers Icon |
Thursday, February 05, 2009
Story of a Girl - Nine Days
Oh my. I'm in love with this song. Cant stop listening to it.
If someone wrote a song bout you. Think.. (:
This is the story of a girl
Who cried a river and drowned the whole world
While she looks so sad in photographs
I absolutely love her
When she smiles
Who cried a river and drowned the whole world
While she looks so sad in photographs
I absolutely love her
When she smiles
Sweet, sweet. :D
