profile
the girl next door


ARTRICIA
I love shopping,
everything is never enough.
Has a soft spot for cute stuff.
I listen to music everywhere i go.
& i walk and talk..


free web counter


I try to be as active as possible on fb or whatever, but I just get sick of it.
So bear with me.


GIGGLY ,
And jiggly.
And everything else that is iggly.


tagboard
scream out loud


jukebox
♥ ♥ ♥

you're on your way

howtocallabluff.blogspot.com

Monday, February 23, 2009

(Oh, the tiredness.)
It's the... MUGGING PERIOD!

I'm mugging harder than ever now. Even more hiong than last year's EOY. Reason being.. I failed most of my tests this year! Give me a pat on my back. (: I sacrificed my weekends to study too. Two whole days, without going out! OMG.

Was nice smsing that kuku. Then mug, and sms. And it goes on and on. At least not so bored. (: x3. And now, yes. I'm mugging. So many stuff to remember, so little time. Stressed or what?

Oh well, school today was like.. Any other day. Lunchtime spent trying to talk bout NYAA. Ended up talking about some other random stuff. But oh well, I LIKE! Guess i'll go for mani/pedi lessons. Or maybe learn designing. But everybody's schedule all so damn packed. Anybody interested? And the sport. LEARN WHAT?! People do Bboy, we do Ggirl okay? :D

After school was raining damn heavily. No umbrella. But luckily got PE shirt! :D Kept me dry for abit!
SEE! I'm lucky i've got my shirt in my locker.

Floods everywhere. Muddy ones at that! Luckily saw Jia Sheng halfway! (: Stood under his umbrella with Lynette. And walk talk walk talk! Bus stop was like.. Hyper. Abit. :P Crazy already.

Oh well. BACK TO MUGGING!

And you kuku.
Rest well alright?
Headache or whatever, then go rest! :D
MUST take care! x3

Tag replies :

cindy: O.O the translation module thing IS HILARIOUS. during cep
ah? i missed it D:

cindy: n, relink yeah. LOL.
LOL. Yeah! Might have more chances some other time lah! (: And yeah. I'll
relink soon! :X

YUNMIN[;: HEY.want go out after road run with 207?[;
YESSSS! Same as last time ahh! Come my house bathe again uh?
:P


(back to the top.)