|
profile
the girl next door |
tagboard
scream out loud jukebox
♥ ♥ ♥ |
affiliates
you're on your way
♥ annelisa! ♥bryan! ♥cindy ♥eveline! ♥fiona ! ♥huishi! ♥huiyi! ♥huiyu ♥isaac ♥jerome ♥jiawei! ♥jimin! ♥kasey! ♥keiji! ♥lynette! ♥miao pei ♥mona ♥pamela! ♥qian yi ♥rachel ♥riserise ♥sili ♥victor! ♥weiying ♥yimin ♥yingzhi ♥zhijie ♥zhi xin ♥zilin ♥207 class blog drumrolls
take a bow Designer Colours / Headers Icon |
Wednesday, February 04, 2009
Hi. :DSince i have very little time, i shall just blog bout today. Tomorrow.. There's gotta be 2 testss. Math and chinese. MY FAVOURITE.
So.. I hit Kailing again. This time with my phone. I think. Cos i was happy that there's no cca? Then i waved my phone around. Then she got it in her lips. Bleeding.
OMG I'M SO SORRY OKAY. I DIDN'T MEAN IT. ):
Anyways, chinese lesson was booooring. Felt so dead. So bored until i take pictures of my own mirror. .__.

Nice eh? :D Too bad elmo is scratched. ):

Math was a laugh. Imagining all the weird stuff. Totally hilarious. That thing. LMAO.

And check this out. Umbrella! Look closely lahhh. LOL.
Then.. After school! Went to JP with Yun Min. :D Totally fun.

Super cute can! I want my own garden to be like this. :P If i even have one. LOL.
There's this bakery in the basement. Where you can design your own cakes and stuff. It looks super cute can. I almost wanted to just stand there and watch. LOL. I'll definitely want to try it out sometime. But Yunmin say.. Might not taste good. Oh well. LOL.
And we did mug... Abit. LOL.
I'm glad we went out together. Or else, there won't be much chances in the near future. Since our schedule totally crashes.
Sadly, didn't meet Keiji.
Yes, you.
Don't emo hor.
Cheer up! :D
Tag replies :
sevenhavenz: found it...
sevenhavenz: hey btw wat bands u lyke arhh ???
sevenhavenz: dude u gotta hand it to me i got ur blog without any one's
help in less than 1 hr hahas
LOL. I've got a blogpost in the past about the bands i like.. :D Guess i've
added more to the collection. Anyways, yeah yeah. Very smart. Happy?
annelisa: love your blog song ! x3 haha {: nice clothes ! haha .
LOL. Thanks thanks! :D You want the song? I can send to you. :D
