profile
the girl next door


ARTRICIA
I love shopping,
everything is never enough.
Has a soft spot for cute stuff.
I listen to music everywhere i go.
& i walk and talk..


free web counter


I try to be as active as possible on fb or whatever, but I just get sick of it.
So bear with me.


GIGGLY ,
And jiggly.
And everything else that is iggly.


tagboard
scream out loud


jukebox
♥ ♥ ♥

you're on your way

howtocallabluff.blogspot.com

Thursday, February 12, 2009
Everybody's talking about...

VALENTINE'S DAY!

Yes, i think it's gonna be so cool this year. Cos it falls on a saturday. For me.. I'll be going out with my girlfriends! :D And Keiji. It'll be SO much fun. Sadly, some of them have to be like.. Away for some time cos of their tuition, whatever. Sadded. I'm free the whole day! :/ Have to plan properly AND seriously tomorrow. Or else, it might all just screw up. LOL.

Out today. Shopping for vday presents with jiasheng. Then met Keiji. :D
And oh my. I saw Jun Wei and Shaeron. LOL.

I'm gonna be so busy tonight. Two tests tomorrow. And.. Prepare the presents. Hello eyebags. Wait, it's PERMENANT. :/

Really short post today.

LOVE YA'LL.


Tag replies another time. :X


(back to the top.)