|
profile
the girl next door |
tagboard
scream out loud jukebox
♥ ♥ ♥ |
affiliates
you're on your way
♥ annelisa! ♥bryan! ♥cindy ♥eveline! ♥fiona ! ♥huishi! ♥huiyi! ♥huiyu ♥isaac ♥jerome ♥jiawei! ♥jimin! ♥kasey! ♥keiji! ♥lynette! ♥miao pei ♥mona ♥pamela! ♥qian yi ♥rachel ♥riserise ♥sili ♥victor! ♥weiying ♥yimin ♥yingzhi ♥zhijie ♥zhi xin ♥zilin ♥207 class blog drumrolls
take a bow Designer Colours / Headers Icon |
Thursday, February 05, 2009

I'M NUMBER 10,000! LOL.
Anyways, continued from the other day.
Arcade. Yes, omg. I can remember. There's this ahpek with his two grandchildren. The two kids just started grabbing/hugging all the balls and throwing it. And we lost the game. We looked at the ahpek, and he smile at us. .___. OMG. Toot is it. Waste our money. Ahh nevermind. LOL. (:
I.. Shall just skip to friday! Last friday. After cca, went to marina square to meet my cousins and godparents! Felicia, Pamela, Riccio. :D Had dinner. Then went outdoors. Saw chingay. Guess it's not the actual thing. But anyways! Saw abit of it. Then went to the ang bao river. Guess that's what it's called. Like some cny festival. Can take pictures only. Heard there were games last time. Oh well. PICTURES!

This.. Dog. Look like.. Tiger?

And this cai shen ye. Blows out paper so small it cant even cover your nostril. But it's supposed to be lucky or something. Lots of aunty uncle all gather there to catch the paper. I was there at the correct time, so i got to see something damn hilarious.
THE AUNTIES AND UNCLES ARE ACTUALLY OPENING THEIR UMBRELLAS TO CATCH THE PAPER.

Check this out. Umbrellas everywhere.
Felicia and i were laughing nonstop man. Then there was this piece of paper that flew towards us. The aunty in fron of us ran after it to catch it. Damn hilarious please. Then she asked felicia and i if we want it cos we were looking at her. LOL. What a laugh.
Saw some fireworks. Walked around. Then walked all the way to some market. Satay club. Yes. There. Ate. Then waited for bus. Sleptover at my godparent's house. :D Slept at.. 1.30am? LOL. FUNN.
And today!

CHEESE! LAUGHING COW CHEESE! Nice okay. :P But hey it's expiring soon. No wonder... Does your school give out free cheese? Mine does. :D
PE.. Forgot to bring the tee. And shorts. So have to borrow. Thanks alot Lynette and Kailing. :D Thing is.. Both the tee and shorts too big. LOL. Shorts have to wear high high. My FBT inside totally cannot see the shape lahh.

SEE. Looked like a crazy shrunken person wearing oversized clothing for bout half an hour. ._.
And see! The umbrella is back! HAHA.
Anyways, math test was actually okaaay. If i had more time, i can actually complete everything. But ah nevermind. Only part of it. Hope i dont get too many wrongs or careless mistakes. Or i'll totally kill myself.Chinese was... Bleah. Never study. What to expect? LOL.
After school. Walked with Lynette and Jia Wei. :D
Tomorrow.. Elit and E geog test. I must mug soon i guess. Loads of thingies to memorise.
So. I SHALL MUG.
TOODLES. :D
Tag
jiawei: HAHA. i started taking photos of my boring phy tb during
lessons! cant tahan la D:
LOL. Lessons really that boring huh.. High 5!
Do you want me to stay?
Do you want me to go?
Do you think I recognize
The look on your face when you think that
I know?
Do you want me to go?
Do you think I recognize
The look on your face when you think that
I know?

