profile
the girl next door


ARTRICIA
I love shopping,
everything is never enough.
Has a soft spot for cute stuff.
I listen to music everywhere i go.
& i walk and talk..


free web counter


I try to be as active as possible on fb or whatever, but I just get sick of it.
So bear with me.


GIGGLY ,
And jiggly.
And everything else that is iggly.


tagboard
scream out loud


jukebox
♥ ♥ ♥

you're on your way

howtocallabluff.blogspot.com

Wednesday, January 21, 2009
Okay. So after that, i brough the class down to the parade square. And since we ended early, we have bout 20mins of spare time. And so we fooled around. Played around with the remaining camo paint we have. OMG BLACK.

And jiawei came. So i gave her some camo paint... on her face!

Unglam, i know.

Even Mr WJH also had some on his face. HAHA!

Then, i don't know why, but we started telling ghost stories. More of those that supposedly happened in the campus, sightings and stuff. The sec ones were interested, but creeped out at the same time.

Time for the games to start already, but they still wantedto listen to more. Had to like.. bargain with them. If they complete the game, then will have stories to hear. LOL.

The games for the night ended at only.. 11+. Almost 12. We were kinda slow, cos some other classes already went to bathe already. They had their supper, and they went to sleep.

Careforce, bathed. Went to the councilling room. Fooled around.

EH MADAME IS COPYRIGHTED OKAY? I PIAK YOU HOR.
Slept only at 3 plus?

Woke up halfway and went to the toilet with jiawei. The funny thing is, I THOUGHT I WENT TO THE TOILET WITH YUNMIN! I realised that only after i peed. And i was still talking almost all the way. LOL.

Didn't really sleep well in the room cos i felt really uncomfortable. Sitting on a chair, head down on the table. Like how you will sleep in class. My legs, hands, everything was numb. ):

Woke up at 6am. Wanted to be earlier than the sec ones. But, some of them still earlier than us! .__. Feeling kinda tired in the morning. Didn't want to do anything much. LOL.

Then.. DISCO TIME!

The sec ones were not really high. We get high, after quite long, then they high.

I always go crazy when i hear shake it. :D

And we took pictures on the stage! Kinda blur cos was taken in a hurry.


Then, down stage. Crazy people running around! And they formed the chain thingy. And we joined in. Damn fun, damn hyper. LOL.

Afterwards, it was pretty much the end of OC. Totally tired. Went home and slept till bout 5+, partly cos i was woken up. Cos it's time for..... SHOPPING!

Trained down to Bugis. Was about 7+ when i reached there. Oh my, damn packed i tell you. People must be doing last minute shopping for CNY. LOL. $10 a piece also got alot people see.. Then, i spent $200+ in a shop. Tops, dress, shorts. LOL. I wasn't even supposed to buy anything cos i already have more than enough NEW clothing at home. But, the clothing R pretty! :D I'm like really into the jap/korean trend now. Looks like all these clothing can last me through the whole whole whole CNY.

Sunday. Orchard. Taka, far east. Also alot people.

Some time this week. Monday i think. Stayed back for some care force thingy. Had to discuss bout the induction program. Ended up with 90% play, 10% work. But it was damn fun. CAREFORCE FTW~

The careforce people are damn fun, damn nice.

I LIKE. :D

Tag replies :
jiawei: YAY TO 108! haha my class my class! quite enthu but also
not tt enthu :X theres this short hair girl who keeps talking
right?
jiawei: but YAYAYAYAYAYAYAY TO 207'08
LOL. Yeah! I think she's from China or something right? Oh and. There's orange in your class. Cute lor. LOL. And 207 FTW!

zilin: ugh. hate sweating in long pants lah. anyways. sch is reli
stressful now.. i paying full attn in all classes until tired :X
Yeah.. Have to already. If not.. Bear the consequences. LOL. And nowadays so cold. Will sweat mehhhh? LOL.

FIINNAA: HELLO. yay captain's ball (: i be refree
LOL. CANNOT. MUST PLAY. PIAK YOUR PIGU HOR.

evelineeeeeeeeeeee: HELLO WE'RE IN TH SAME CLASS SO COL SO FUN
(
evelineeeeeeeeeeee: omg artricia UPDATE
ALRD!!!!!!!!
Yeah. 301 is cool! :D And i finally updateddd! LOL.

annelisa: HELLO HAHA . i nvr audi liaox . if i still audi my
studies will flunk like siaox . now i ald dying liaox XD enjoy your days ! ahha.
annelisa: where is wisma atria ._. lolx ! X: wanted to go tohguan
de service centre today budden call e hotline they say number error ._. dam funny x:
LOL. Oh.. Play once in a while lah. Actually i nowadays also no time to
play uh.. :X Anyways, Wisma is just beside taka! You know where is Guess? I
think B1 or something. Go check the directories. There nearby can link to Wisma.
Then then.. Walk into Isetan. I think. The department store lah. Then go to
dunno 4th or 5th level. Is the sony eric reservice centre already! :D LOL. If
still dunno i tell you in school lah.

Eunice: UPDATTTTTTTEEEEEE
jiawei: update!!!
UPDATED! :D


(back to the top.)