profile
the girl next door


ARTRICIA
I love shopping,
everything is never enough.
Has a soft spot for cute stuff.
I listen to music everywhere i go.
& i walk and talk..


free web counter


I try to be as active as possible on fb or whatever, but I just get sick of it.
So bear with me.


GIGGLY ,
And jiggly.
And everything else that is iggly.


tagboard
scream out loud


jukebox
♥ ♥ ♥

you're on your way

howtocallabluff.blogspot.com

Tuesday, January 06, 2009
I'm finally free!

Okay. So.. Friday! Vivo.






And. That's when Felicia stepped on my frameless specs. It was the frame that broke. So.. Goodbye. RIP. LOL.

Saturday. Was the first time i attended at wedding lunch. But still cool nonetheless. I sat through the 9 course lunch which lasted about 2h+ - 3h? I forgot. A really sweet couple. They knew each other since.. Primary 2!

Then. There's this phone. THERE'S NO STOCK EVERYWHERE! Everywhere i go, it's all sold out. If not, it's the colour i DONT WANT. Oh bother. Been searching for so many weeks already. ): Any other good phones to recommend?

Anyways, TODAY! Busy busy. After some art club briefing, went back to class to put down my bag. Saw yunmin & co. and realised there's another care force meeting. So i had to go down all the way to the amphitheatre.

Was involved in some sec one orientation activites! :D I was assigned 107! 107 107! With Yun Ru. So we basically have to join the student councillors to make the class bond. Games, cheers, whatever. 107 is not really the mischievous bunch i thought they will be. Look at us 207'08! :D But maybe it's cos they do not know everyone yet.. Let's wait and see. LOL.


207'08 rocks big time!


That was random. LOL.

So yeah. Today, i was kinda running around in the late morning. Some little briefings here and there in between. I had to leave the care force part halfway, and go for the art club part. LOL. Both also involved with the sec one orientation. This year, the sec ones are doing a flag! We did a umbrella in our year! Anyways, yeah. Run here and there.

Finally settled down in 108. Quite a bonded class. They talk to each other, boys and girls. Which is a good thing! I can even like chat with them. :D

Then.. 1pm. Dismissal time for the sec ones. And just nice, it's LUNCHTIME! So.. Captain's ball-ed with 207'08! LOL. Sounds weird. Whatever. I think this is gonna be a everyday thing? Every lunchtime, captain's ball. Same old place! :D MUST COME.

So.. Math lesson! The only lesson for me today. LOL. And it's a TOUGH one. A Math some more! Can die. I understood part of it, ONLY. But at least i'm listening in class. But not for long. I hope not. I must try to listen every lesson. Or my grades will suffer like last year. Let's see how things go.. .___.

SO I SHALL BE A GOOD GIRL AND DO MY HOMEWORK NOW. YAY.

AND AND!

I'm involved in the sec one orientation camp. Double yay.

AND AND AND!

CCA tomorrow! No updates. LOL.

Tag replies :

evelineeeeeeee: HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :D
HELLOOOOOOOO! :D

Zacky: LOLs.. ur new blog has so many of ur pictures.. >.<
LOL. Not new blog lahh. And yeah. Just so happened to have so many pictures! LOL.

annelisa: wee ! :D i didn't plan any new year resolutions too ._.haven prepare for school too x3 HAHA !:D AUDII ~ wait till i play more time den play wib u x3 if not confirm lose lol ! :D
LOL. HIGH 5! :D Anyways, no lah. Slowly prac lor! JIAYOU JIAYOU! :D

Eunice: Paparazzi and Poker face by lady gaga is like really nice too..!
Yeah! She owns big time.. for now! :D

zilin: hooray for 1st day of sch! still miss 207'08 though. anyways yeah. ncc walked from vivo to nhhs. got go past henderson waves and so on :D and well basement u walk along lah. all nice food (:
LOL. Waa.. That's quite a distance. In NCC uniform? And who don't miss 207'08? Unless, of course, they don't belong to our class. :P Come join us for captian's ball lah! Get all the guys to come also. Anyways, the food. I'll try it some time. LOL.

ym: yoooooooooooooooo!<33>:x
ym: love you!!!!! yea.and i miss 207'08 D: alot.
YEAH! I miss you like $%^&*()_*&^%$#@ also! And i LOVELOVELOVE you! x33 Sec one OC. Let's go CRAZAAAAYYE! :D



(back to the top.)