profile
the girl next door


ARTRICIA
I love shopping,
everything is never enough.
Has a soft spot for cute stuff.
I listen to music everywhere i go.
& i walk and talk..


free web counter


I try to be as active as possible on fb or whatever, but I just get sick of it.
So bear with me.


GIGGLY ,
And jiggly.
And everything else that is iggly.


tagboard
scream out loud


jukebox
♥ ♥ ♥

you're on your way

howtocallabluff.blogspot.com

Sunday, January 04, 2009
300th post!

Anyways, quick update on friday. First day of school! Was not as bad as i expected. I still miss 207'08 though..

301 seems a fun enough class! I like. :D

At around 11.30pm, had to leave. And go for some art club thingy. Brief the sec ones bout their flag making thingy. Felt stupid talking to a certain group, cos none of them responded. RAWR.

After school, went to VIVO! Met Felicia and Mandy! Her friend. :D

Pictures another time.

And tag replies. Another time. LOL.

In a hurry.

Bye! :B

I'll try to update on wednesday! Busy on monday and tuesday!

Thanks alot for still visiting! :D


(back to the top.)