|
profile
the girl next door |
tagboard
scream out loud jukebox
♥ ♥ ♥ |
affiliates
you're on your way
♥ annelisa! ♥bryan! ♥cindy ♥eveline! ♥fiona ! ♥huishi! ♥huiyi! ♥huiyu ♥isaac ♥jerome ♥jiawei! ♥jimin! ♥kasey! ♥keiji! ♥lynette! ♥miao pei ♥mona ♥pamela! ♥qian yi ♥rachel ♥riserise ♥sili ♥victor! ♥weiying ♥yimin ♥yingzhi ♥zhijie ♥zhi xin ♥zilin ♥207 class blog drumrolls
take a bow Designer Colours / Headers Icon |
Wednesday, December 31, 2008
Yesterday.Brought my 8 year old cousin to IMM. Nothing much interesting really happened. He saw what he wanted. The toys, the sweets. He even wanted to read a book in popular. But good thing i stopped him. LOL. Or else, i'll be stoning while waiting for him to finish reading.
Ice cream, chocolate, donuts. Fattening, but whatever. LOL.
Then, at around 5pm+, met Eveline and Kai Ling at the bottom of my block. Totally insane i tell you. KL got high for no reason. She went to have a taste of the soapy water dripping down from upstairs. Hugged some pole that might have ah pek's snot on it. And other crazy stuff. But oh well, got me laughing.
Now now. LADY GAGA! My blog song is by her. Upbeat. :D Her songs are kinda nice actually. She sounds like Gwen Stefani, sounds like Christina Aguilera. That platinum blond bangs. Xtina copied her.
The genre.. Sort of electropop. I like. :D Check out.. Summerboy, Boys Boys Boys, The Fame. NICE. :D
But. Katy Perry. I love her more. :D
Yeah yeah. I know. BORING.
Anyways, so next year.. IS JUST TOMORROW. School starts.. ON FRIDAY. The bad news is..
THE SCHOOL HOLIDAYS ARE ENDING.
Just.. Sucks. Next year, we'll be the big boys and girls. Upper Sec. 15. Old. Sort of. LOL. I still can't believe that i'll be sec 3 next year. More stress.
I've not done lots of things. Sad sad. D: I guess everyone is like prepared and ready to go to school. I'm.... Bleah.
Oh whatever.
This is the end of my rantings. :D
AUDI AUDI AUDI! ANNE! YAY!
Tag replies :
eunice and fiona (:: hello. you finally blogged (:
Yes, yes! :D
annelisa: woots ! i'm xTwisT in audi x3 hahax . chio pictures ! chio bu chio bu! ;D
LOL. Play together soon! x3! Anyways, i not chio lah. My cousin chio. :D
zilin: it was henderson waves! me and andre enuff exp of itwells okay lah i know JP basement for food now good. i spent over $500 shopping that day there. vivo can walk finish in 1 day sia
LOL. Wa.. Shop what? Rich, nevermind de. :P And what good food? LOL. I'm not that familiar with JP, but still alright. And. LOL. Henderson waves! Yeah. :D NCC? LOL.
Eunice: hey, u can cycle! totally owned dingyu. haha
LOL. YEAH! :D Finally beat him in something i guess? :P
Oh. And before i forget.
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
May all your wishes come true! :D
Don't forget your new year resolutions.
Though i don't even plan any.
But. ANYWAYS. HAPPY NEW YEAR. :D

