profile
the girl next door


ARTRICIA
I love shopping,
everything is never enough.
Has a soft spot for cute stuff.
I listen to music everywhere i go.
& i walk and talk..


free web counter


I try to be as active as possible on fb or whatever, but I just get sick of it.
So bear with me.


GIGGLY ,
And jiggly.
And everything else that is iggly.


tagboard
scream out loud


jukebox
♥ ♥ ♥

you're on your way

howtocallabluff.blogspot.com

Thursday, December 04, 2008
So.. I have LOTS to update about. I don't know where to start..

Okay. Yesterday. At least i can still remember quite vividly.. :P

So.. I was rushed down to ulu pandan cc thinking that i'm late. Ended up accidently cutting my toe. Nevermind. In the end, i was EARLY. Actually, the volunteers could have reached the cc by 4.45pm. RAWR.

And so we started arranging the chairs. Then, blowing the balloons.. I had a hard time tying up the balloons cos i don't know how to. :X Good thing there's the stoppers. I figured out how to tie the balloon to the stopper. Thanks alot to Mona for helping me to tie the balloons! At around 5pm, the japanese students arrived.

Kailing, Wan Ying and I had to hold up the banner to welcome the students. Lots of stupid stuff happened. LOL. So when the students came, we shouted hello. Or waved to them. Some of them actually waved to us, even before we waved to them. Friendly people. :D

Then, the ceremony. Videos, and some performances. Some yoyo boys and the japanese students performing some traditional dance, karate.

Oh and. All of them actually sang a song. Sounds really cute.

Managed to interact with some of the students. What i notice is that they look very surprised when i told them i'm /we're 14. ._. All of them gasped, looked at their friends and stuff. But still very friendly nonetheless.

My group. Group 8. The volunteers in my group. From ACJC. Sucks. Flirtatious bitches. The whole of group 8 are guys. Hot, japanese guys. (Okay, maybe not all.) So they were all flirting with each other. I can't butt in right. So i'm like watching them. -.- Good thing i left them afterwards. Joined kaling's group. Group 1. All of them are hot, japanese guys too. This time, all of them are real hotties. Friendly, with a sense of humour.

I'M GLAD I JOINED THEM. I had fun with them. Straightaway. :D

And. Ahem. The hottest guy in the room. Is in that group! And i've some pictures with him! AHAHAHA! But pardon me for censoring off my face (and kl's face). We look too.... Hmm. Too spastic with him. Yes, that's the word.

There! The hottie. Name's Shihero. I dont know how to spell it. But pronounced like this! LOL. See him in real, you'll swoon and drown yourself in your own pool of saliva. :P

There was some games. Good thing i did not have to join in! :D

Then.. The 'emo' time, as the list mentioned. Almost time to leave each other. Surprisingly, the japanese actually prepared gifts! I got lots of stuff. My hands were full. And i kept dropping stuff. :X I think everyone in the group gave me something?


He like. Kailing like. The guys were all teasing them. I kept hearing them say shake hands and hug. Cute fellas. LOL.

Didn't manage to take pictures with the japanese girls though. No time. D:

The gifts i got! And yes, i got that bear soft toy too. It's name is Rikku something i think. Can't remember. Oh and this soft toy is really cute cos i can record something, then play it afterwards. I've got kl's 'What the hell' recorded in it.

The jap students are too nice. TOO NICE.

So.. Saturday! I wanna go back. LOL. :D But i guess there will be less interaction because the students meet their hosts. That's all. We volunteers only have to encourage them to talk.

But then again. I'm not sure if i can make it. Cos i'll be going to KL on sunday already. I actually have to accompany my mum get those last minute jobs done i think? LOL. :X But i will try to make it! (:

Tag replies :

annelisa: kinda boring actually ._. in any case class outing"discussion" @ class blog alrite (: rough details, 5thdec? rest i not sure O: SPREAD THE MSG! :D haha
LOL. Sure! I went to the class blog. Now changed le right? On wednesday. Don't think i can make it already. Cos i wednesday then return back to singapore. :X

zilin: is that the cousin u've always claimed to be irritating? O_o
YES. He still is. A potential flasher perhaps? :P

cindy: helllllo.
HELLO! :D

xJ(: `XANDER:3: tagged (:
Thanks for tagging!


(back to the top.)