profile
the girl next door


ARTRICIA
I love shopping,
everything is never enough.
Has a soft spot for cute stuff.
I listen to music everywhere i go.
& i walk and talk..


free web counter


I try to be as active as possible on fb or whatever, but I just get sick of it.
So bear with me.


GIGGLY ,
And jiggly.
And everything else that is iggly.


tagboard
scream out loud


jukebox
♥ ♥ ♥

you're on your way

howtocallabluff.blogspot.com

Friday, December 12, 2008
Okay. I'm back! Sorry for the lack of posts. It's because i have no time! After my trip to KL, i rested for like half a day. Then the next day, i continued shopping already. :X Thus, i have no time. And i've got really really huge eye bags now. @__@ I guess i'll update about my trip on monday. I promise. Thanks for all for still keeping my tagboard alive! But, i guess i'll do a short post now.

As for today, i went out with yunmin to do cip. At the library. We're supposed to ask people to write their well wishes on the gigantic plastic balloon. But, the markers provided were like.. empty. NO INK! Sucks. Had to throw it hard on the floor again and again, like we had anger management problems. LOL.

ANYWAYS. Yeah. Went to basement. Had a chat with a cleaning aunty, or rather ahma. She's super cool i must say. She knows tons of language. Chatted for quite some time i must say. Then, her in charge came and she had to go back to work. ):

Went back to our secret chamber. LOL. Nah. Deflated some balloons. And inflated one brand new balloon. Guess what. My grey skinnies turned PINK. Not really. But i have pink stains everywhere on it. Had a hard time deflating the balloons i tell you. We had to squeeze it real hard. And we had to squeeze the really small nozzle for the air to come out. Really hurts our fingers. Then, we have to sit on it. There's alot of air inside, and the air takes a long time to come out. Pfft.

So, we went to the fourth level. Saw weijie. Everything was peaceful till some china kids came. They blasted their music. They joked. They laughed. Like the library was their house. Ahem.

Then they wanted to draw on the balloons. We let them. The guys ended throwing the balloon around, kicked it around. Like whaaaaaat.

Yunmin and i had to go to the toilet. So we told the girls to help us take care of our stuff, including the balloon. When we returned, the balloon was bouncing everywhere. And the guys were running after it. LAUGHING. They quickly returned the balloon, thinking that we did not see them. But we clearly did. OH GOSH.

Returned the balloon at 5pm+. Then had some snacks at the cafe. Oreo cheesecake and chicken chunks.

Very nice. :D

Then, I WALKED HOME.

Anyways, here a video.



Some people think tecktonik is gay. They think this video is gay. Some think it's cool. I think.... IT'S COOL. :D

Yelle is fabulous.

Tag replies :

Eunice: Uhh I'm so jealous!! Wish I went :(
Hmm. Well, i guess there's always some other chance. Cheer up! :D

joanna: hey articia! send me the jap photos k..u can get my number and e-mail from kai ying! thanks a lot!
LOL. How did you find your way here? Anyways, sure thing! I'll email the pictures to you asap alright? :D So sorry!

kailing(:: LAUGH OUT LOUD. JOANNA YOU SPELLED BOTH MY NAME AND ARTRICIA'S WRONGLY HAHAHAHA.
kailing(:: oh btw, TAGGED!
LOL. Thank you, thank you. So hyper uh? Or happy that you new name is kai ying? LOL.

xJ(: `XANDER:3: omg. nw den i read e info bout yourself. haha! yes and we do love hot guys (:
xJ(: `XANDER:3: dapao some guys... WAHAHA. lol. sorry i type wrong. it was supp to be cute ><
LOL. WE DO! Anyways, delicious right? :D

mona: hahas nice blogskin x)
Thanks alot! :D

evelineeeeeeeee: hey you going class outing?
I think i missed it already? ):

zilin: wow~ 30mins survey. HAHA. so u still @ KL huh. i just returned from japan! (: chat soon!
LOL. So how's your trip? Can sms me at 8...... Yeah. Won't be online anytime soon. Busy busy. ):

lynette: sry,the link on my prev tag was wrong,link this 1 ;D
lynette: hellos,nice skin n pics,n link me ;)
Hey. Thanks alot! :D And sure thing. I'll link you asap!

Taffarel: hey girl! nice URL! haha! decided to pop by, heheh :D hmmmm~ take care, girl! (:
LOL. Thanks! Well, you take care too! MUST CHAT SOON. :D

cindy: LOL. i saw the ice cream bubbleblower in ntuc. hahaha!
Serious? LOL. I got mine at toys r us. Gotta check it out at ntuc someday!


(back to the top.)