profile
the girl next door


ARTRICIA
I love shopping,
everything is never enough.
Has a soft spot for cute stuff.
I listen to music everywhere i go.
& i walk and talk..


free web counter


I try to be as active as possible on fb or whatever, but I just get sick of it.
So bear with me.


GIGGLY ,
And jiggly.
And everything else that is iggly.


tagboard
scream out loud


jukebox
♥ ♥ ♥

you're on your way

howtocallabluff.blogspot.com

Monday, December 29, 2008
Okay, i'm back for gooood! I totally had no chance to use the computer. So, no updates. But, everyday was a blast. My schedule was JAM PACKED. I had something to do everyday single day!

Alright, so i'll start with the sleepover. Oh wait. I don't even remember when's the date. As for the details.... Haha. I can't remember much. But, NEVERMIND! PICTURES PICTURES! I've got loads of pictures. So.. if i'm not wrong, sleepover started on the 15th. Ended on the 18th.

On the first day, i can't remember where i went. LOL. Second day, SENTOSA! The weather was great! No rain! Went to Palawan beach. With godparents, and my cousins! Felicia, Pamela and Riccio! Was fun, fun, fun!

So, there's this mini pool thingy nearby the foodcourt. Played around there. Counldn't get much pictures cos you know, WET.


And.. My super RAWR face. LOL.

Anyways, we've got this water pump thingy. Works like a water gun, only easier to refill and the water pumped out is much more. Was playing around with it. Then, someone accidently shot at a ahma nearby. She was reading some chinese newspaper and the back of it got wet. And then she shouted back. Something like, 'OI! BU KE YI ZHE YANG WAN DE LAH!' The way she said it was hilarious. And it's not like we shot her on purpose. LOL. I know i sound mean. >:]

Vivo-ed at night. Super fun day. :D

So.. The next day. Wednesday. Went to jurong point for the first time. Indeed the extended area is big, but.. I won't get lost. LOL. It's only a long stretch of shops. I don't know why i heard people telling me they got lost. As for the shopping.. It's okay. Not really my type though. Zilin, Vivo still owns JP. :X

Shopped around. Then, went to IKEA! Totally fooled around. LOL. The beds and stuff. Super comfy. Those fake laptops with keys missing. But my favourite, is still THE FOOD! I love the meatballs. I love the chicken wings. I love the cheesecake. But, there's always a long queue. This time, the queue was UBER long. Reached the entrance of the restaurant.

Camwhored with felicia while waiting.








On our way out, we saw this.

Throw felicia, $15. Anyone?

The next day. Thursday. Went out cycling. On two-wheels for the second time. I can only go slow, and still a little unsteady. But an accomplishment for me nonetheless! :D

Before cycling! I already have messy hair. I didn't even comb my hair. LOL.




Then, night time. Homed.

The next monday. WENT BACK! :D

Monday. Went to Great World City!





I love those cookies. Super cute.











Looks real good. But really pricey. :P

Anyways, more pictures in the next post. I'm tired of scrolling.


(back to the top.)