profile
the girl next door


ARTRICIA
I love shopping,
everything is never enough.
Has a soft spot for cute stuff.
I listen to music everywhere i go.
& i walk and talk..


free web counter


I try to be as active as possible on fb or whatever, but I just get sick of it.
So bear with me.


GIGGLY ,
And jiggly.
And everything else that is iggly.


tagboard
scream out loud


jukebox
♥ ♥ ♥

you're on your way

howtocallabluff.blogspot.com

Thursday, December 04, 2008
Oh. I forgot to include something.

The japanese. They like to do the finger thingy. Everyone does it when they take pictures. So cute right. :P

And. I did not cut one toe. I cut TWO toes. That seriously sucks.

Anyways, another update i guess. Like i said, i have loads to update about. So on.. 29th november! Went to do cip at ulu pandan cc. This time, we're pretending to be injured in a explosion scene. Then, the jc students will come and bandage us.

So. Met kailing, jinhao and sheng jun at the busstop near my house. Went to holland v. Met jerome, eunice and fiona. Then travelled down to ulu pandan cc. Met yunmin, anne and mona.

Oh and now. I found a really simple way to travel down to ulu pandan cc. That is, to take 105. Then walk abit. Can reach ulu pandan cc le. :D No need to change so many buses anymore.

Anyways, had briefings. Police officers explaining to us the procedures and stuff. Then some of us have to be carried away on a stretcher. I'm glad, i'm not one of them. :X Some people ah. Keep sabo-ing me. Say i very light. And so sorry anne! Didn't exchange roles with you. :X Cos i really dont wanna be on the stretcher.

So anyways. The jc guys will help to carry out the girls on stretchers. 4 guys to 1 stretcher. Then the jc girls will bandage. :D

The person who is supposed to bandage me. Not nice. When she was practicing how to bandage on jerome, we laughed, and she turned around to glare at us. Excuse me, we're not laughing at you. And when she's bandaging me, she tries to say comforting stuff to me. I just kept quiet. LOL. I wasn't even injured?

HEY KAILING. JB IN THE HOUSE!

Did i mention that she was at ulu pandan cc yesterday too? She wore some indian costume, and she thinks she's indian. Goes around speaking tamil. JB.

Anyways, yeah. That's all on Saturday. Will update about Sunday tomorrow. LOL. :X


(back to the top.)