profile
the girl next door


ARTRICIA
I love shopping,
everything is never enough.
Has a soft spot for cute stuff.
I listen to music everywhere i go.
& i walk and talk..


free web counter


I try to be as active as possible on fb or whatever, but I just get sick of it.
So bear with me.


GIGGLY ,
And jiggly.
And everything else that is iggly.


tagboard
scream out loud


jukebox
♥ ♥ ♥

you're on your way

howtocallabluff.blogspot.com

Monday, December 29, 2008
Continued.

The next day. Tiong Bahru Plaza! LOL.

Barbie anyone?


These are actually baby teethers. We LIKE.

Then in the evening, we went to.. Mount Faber. Long way up. LOL. Then we went to the newly built bridge. I... forgot the name of it. :X Anyways, here. Pictures.











Left the bridge at around 7+pm. Sky was dark. Had to go downhill. Anyways, saw monkeys! 3 of them actually. Cute stuff. But they seem like they're fighting. Left shortly afterwards cos the sky was dark. And the route back is kinda ulu already. And DARK.

So.. We kinda rushed. I had to blast music from my phone so that it won't get too quiet. LOL. Then, halfway through, there was this small thingy in the middle of the path. I thought it was a mouse. But, it started hopping. So, it's a frog! But before it actually started hopping, my cousin screamed. The little boy. So we started screaming too. LOL. Kinda freaked out. Then, they started running. So i followed. Then my phone dropped, cos my pocket was shallow. And since my phone dropped, it shut down by itself, and there was silence. I had to pick up my phone, and run after them. LOL. But then we figured it was nothing and stopped running. By then, we reachd the not ulu place already. Hilarious i must say. LOL.

Dinner. Then homed.

These sleepovers. Really fun. I love it.

And thus, the lack of updates. LOL.

Oh well.

Christmas. Went over to my dad's friend's house. All the small kids, and i'm the oldest there. The next oldest kid is only 8 years old. Oh wow. LOL. My day was spent psp-ing and watching movies. But dinner was alright. Turkey. Log cake. And a cake from awfully chocolate. Christmassy! :D

Then friday. FELICIA! Went out with her. She came to my house. Then, lan shop at bukit timah. Then, Vivo. Fun. I love her.

Tag replies :

zilin: oh the new JURONG POINT is amazing. you should really go there soon. JP > VIVO now!!
LOL. Jurong Point is alright.. Went there twice after the extension. I still prefer Vivo. :X

Eunice: Hey, u're back! Lets go out shopping one dayyy~
YES! Sure thing! :D But, better be soon!

jiawei: update! (:
jiawei: tagtag! (:
Thanks thanks. Updated! :D

evelineeeeeeee: LOL Artricia updateeeeee(:
Updated! LOL. :X


(back to the top.)