|
profile
the girl next door |
tagboard
scream out loud jukebox
♥ ♥ ♥ |
affiliates
you're on your way
♥ annelisa! ♥bryan! ♥cindy ♥eveline! ♥fiona ! ♥huishi! ♥huiyi! ♥huiyu ♥isaac ♥jerome ♥jiawei! ♥jimin! ♥kasey! ♥keiji! ♥lynette! ♥miao pei ♥mona ♥pamela! ♥qian yi ♥rachel ♥riserise ♥sili ♥victor! ♥weiying ♥yimin ♥yingzhi ♥zhijie ♥zhi xin ♥zilin ♥207 class blog drumrolls
take a bow Designer Colours / Headers Icon |
Monday, November 03, 2008
Yupp. I went for the party afterall.And now, i'm going for the chalet too! Looks like things aren't that bad afterall. (:
I guess i have a whole list of stuff to update about.. When i return home after the chalet. Which is wednesday! I heard there's only 4 girls sleeping over..
And yeah. The sky over here at jurong looks dark, like its about to rain.
I HOPE IT DOESNT RAIN AT PASIR RIS!
Our plans will be like seriously SCREWED.
Tag replies :
- zilin : LOL. yupp. well, im definitely much better now! minus the pimples and eyebag after the ordeal. LOL.
- cindy : i guess you packed your stuff alr? after i packed my table, i messed it up awhile later! LOL. :P
- xJ(: `XANDER:3 : LOL . yupp! and i hope you enjoyed yourself! :D
