profile
the girl next door


ARTRICIA
I love shopping,
everything is never enough.
Has a soft spot for cute stuff.
I listen to music everywhere i go.
& i walk and talk..


free web counter


I try to be as active as possible on fb or whatever, but I just get sick of it.
So bear with me.


GIGGLY ,
And jiggly.
And everything else that is iggly.


tagboard
scream out loud


jukebox
♥ ♥ ♥

you're on your way

howtocallabluff.blogspot.com

Saturday, November 08, 2008
Ugh. Stupid birds outside my window. Gawking nonstop. Not one, but, 3, 4! So noisy. Good thing they didn't wake me up, cos i'd get really grumpy. They've ever woken me up before! D:

What made them want to visit my windows today? On the 18th level? .___. Wait till i get to snap a picture of them.

So.. Big loser aint up yet. Still say dota.. Sms and call alr leh. Guess he's just too tired. Let him sleep. Man.

LOL. And yesterday night, what shit crap. First time smsing me in so many days alr, and i'm actually typing properly. I already never get fed up about the way you try to type. And now you want to make the mini tees. And come gl me. One moment thought got designs, one moment thought dont have. Then come and try to be sarcastic with me. AS IF I WAS BEGGIN YOU TO MAKE ME DO THE TSHIRT FOR YOU. I'M NOT. Shit you. You are asking me to do a favour for you.

Walau. REALLY GL FREAK.


Sunday. SALON! :D Let's see how things go.

And damn. I still can't post pictures. Closes my browser. AGAIN.

Tag replies :

- zilin : LOL. sorry my bad. and no lah. you're not spamming. oh and yeah. disney princess. LOL. i let the first group of them go swimming with me and they drowned. what losers. D: anyways, why do you have so many in the first place? LOL.

- cindy : LOL. yeah.. sort of.. but you can tell me where your last patch stop. i can help you look for all your manual patches! :D so you can just download them. cos yeah. i'm using those manual patches too.


(back to the top.)