profile
the girl next door


ARTRICIA
I love shopping,
everything is never enough.
Has a soft spot for cute stuff.
I listen to music everywhere i go.
& i walk and talk..


free web counter


I try to be as active as possible on fb or whatever, but I just get sick of it.
So bear with me.


GIGGLY ,
And jiggly.
And everything else that is iggly.


tagboard
scream out loud


jukebox
♥ ♥ ♥

you're on your way

howtocallabluff.blogspot.com

Monday, November 10, 2008
So.. The weekends.

Nothing much actually. I actually did go out shopping, although i was saying i will not during the chalet. Seems like my legs aren't aching anymore!

Sunday. Went to the salon. Rebonded my hair. Actually, soft straight. Soft straight is not as stiff as rebond. LOL. Yeah.. No extensions though. Spend like 5h+ in the salon. @__@ But it was worth it. :D Had some treatment for my hair. Now it's like really soft, and still smelling good. :D

Actually, i dont even feel like blogging. Rawr.

I shall end here.

Tag replies :

- zilin : LOL. oh okay. plan it sooooon! you havent answer my question yet.. and thanks for tagging.. like ALOT. :D

- annelisa : LOL yupp. meet up soon! then we can play dj max together. and yeah. do cip together! imissyou!


(back to the top.)