profile
the girl next door


ARTRICIA
I love shopping,
everything is never enough.
Has a soft spot for cute stuff.
I listen to music everywhere i go.
& i walk and talk..


free web counter


I try to be as active as possible on fb or whatever, but I just get sick of it.
So bear with me.


GIGGLY ,
And jiggly.
And everything else that is iggly.


tagboard
scream out loud


jukebox
♥ ♥ ♥

you're on your way

howtocallabluff.blogspot.com

Friday, November 14, 2008
So i'd be overseas. And i wont be updating.. Much. So i guess i'll come back asap to update! (:

Now.. Who'll be the 8888th visitor? LOL.

Tag replies :

- zilin : turned out pretty screwed? plan one another time then!

- cindy : LOL. welcome.. maybe we can go to some lan shop.. :P and yay! we're in the same class! 301! :D

- ym : LOL. that's...... so typical of you! :P


(back to the top.)