profile
the girl next door


ARTRICIA
I love shopping,
everything is never enough.
Has a soft spot for cute stuff.
I listen to music everywhere i go.
& i walk and talk..


free web counter


I try to be as active as possible on fb or whatever, but I just get sick of it.
So bear with me.


GIGGLY ,
And jiggly.
And everything else that is iggly.


tagboard
scream out loud


jukebox
♥ ♥ ♥

you're on your way

howtocallabluff.blogspot.com

Monday, November 03, 2008
IT IS RAINING HEAVILY NOW!

Let pasir ris rain now. When we reach pasir ris, the rain must stop, OKAY? LOL.

I guess i'll update more now. Or else, i'll have to update about alot of stuff. And then i'd get lazy. And not update at all.

Okay.. So.. Fiona's party!

Met at clementi. Then bus-ed down to holland.

-THE RAIN STOPPED! about 15mins later :D -

So.. Went to have lunch first. Cos i think got people complain hungry? Went to burger king, but nobody actually wanted to eat there. The girls want the japanese bakery, and the guys want MARKET food court. So yeah, we went our separate ways.

Lunched. Then went to have some ice cream before going to party (?) . I dont remember the name. Some shop selling party stuff. So we got balloons! 2 helium balloons. Oh yes. I forgot to wish everyone this.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Okay, it's abit late. I know. LOL. So.. The shop was selling lots of those cool halloween stuff. And iwanted to tay and cehck out more, but we were running out of time. So yeah. Left in a hurry. I paid around $8+ for less than 10 balloons. That's expensive. A helium balloon already costs $2. LOL.

And yeah. Here's a cool vid i found on youtube. Some halloween parade. Seems really fun.



So. Went to eunice's house. Then went to fiona's house. And we lazed around abit. Then jumped into the pool. Yeah. Played some ball game. And the ball kept dropping into the drain. LOL.

Left early with yunmin. And jinhao.

So.. The party was okay afterall. I ENJOYED MYSELF! :D

Am feeling so lazy right now. Not blogging about the weekends anymore.

1h15mins more to meeting up! :D


(back to the top.)