profile
the girl next door


ARTRICIA
I love shopping,
everything is never enough.
Has a soft spot for cute stuff.
I listen to music everywhere i go.
& i walk and talk..


free web counter


I try to be as active as possible on fb or whatever, but I just get sick of it.
So bear with me.


GIGGLY ,
And jiggly.
And everything else that is iggly.


tagboard
scream out loud


jukebox
♥ ♥ ♥

you're on your way

howtocallabluff.blogspot.com

Tuesday, November 25, 2008
I'm back!

The trip to the zoo was... Fun. :D Okay lah. Didn't manage to walk around the whole zoo cos my grandma was tired alr. Old alr marh.. :P Went with my grandparents leh. But nevermind, at least managed to walk around half of the zoo!

Oh and. The admission tickets aren't really expensive. Admission for a secondary kid is only $14. We should go there some time!

Anyways, i took quite alot of pictures. So.. I shall let the pictures do the talking! :D (I still have problems uploading the pics. I found another alternate way. But it takes a long time nonetheless.)

Retardedness. :D

The OH-SO-FAMOUS attraction in the zoo. Seems like only this big fella is pacing back and forth countless of times. And the other two lazy bums are sleeping in a corner.

Oh. And. When this big fella jumped onto another stone or something, people actually gasped. -.-



Big, red assed and smelly monkeys.
Lonely red ass. :/

To jump or not to jump. (Looks like Pauk Frank.) LOL.


Now, more of retardedness. Was bored on my ride back.

Couldn't get enough. So more at home! :X
Yes, my al' mighty domo cushion! :D



And that's about it. Lazy to upload already. This is less than one quarter of the pictures i took and it took me such a looooong time already.

Oh. Guess who i saw at the zoo. Adrian Pang and Sacharissa. Or however you spell her name. :X And they were obviously not together. But anyways, i've got my own Adrian too.

That's right. My cousin. He's not so annoying afterall. Partly cos he was behaving, and actually enjoying himself. But then again. He's still annoying. Cos he does not alway behave. He's gonna be coming to my house today and tomorrow as well! :O

Oh well. I'd be stopping here. Bangkok trip another time. :X

Tag replies :


- zilin : LOL. wa. really hardcore. alright then. talk soon!

- evelineeee : HELLOOOOO! :D

- ym : sure thing. :D thanks alot.

- jiawei : LOL. yes, the zoo! Like a kid! LOL.


(back to the top.)