profile
the girl next door


ARTRICIA
I love shopping,
everything is never enough.
Has a soft spot for cute stuff.
I listen to music everywhere i go.
& i walk and talk..


free web counter


I try to be as active as possible on fb or whatever, but I just get sick of it.
So bear with me.


GIGGLY ,
And jiggly.
And everything else that is iggly.


tagboard
scream out loud


jukebox
♥ ♥ ♥

you're on your way

howtocallabluff.blogspot.com

Friday, November 07, 2008
Hi.


I'm back. And i'm downloading patches for audition. So troublesome. I've missed out on so many patches! Okay, partly cos my com has like problems with audition.

So what have i been up to.. I say.. Nothing! LOL. Does playing DJMAX count? It's quite interesting i must say. Got me hooked for awhile. In about 1 day, i've got a new record.

That's 1060 combo. And 2 max combos in a row.

I know it isnt alot? But hey. BEGINNER. Only 1 day old okay. And i did check out the 5 keys de. I think i.. cannot make it! LOL. When all the keys comes down oh-so-quickly, everything just becomes a BLUR.

Now i'm waiting for big loser to teach me dota.

Waiting.
Waiting.
Waiting.
Waiting.

Waiting.
Waiting.
Waiting.


Waiting. Yes. And don't mind me for all these super bo liao posts. Afterall, it's the HOLIDAYS.

Oh and. I painted my nails yesterday night! Bought a new nail polish on Saturday. I have more new ones in my basket of polishes, but just.. Never use. LOL. Not yet. The basket is like full alr. Have to buy a new one. But then again, i dont need so many nail polish.

And i am fed up cos i cant post any pictures.My browser just closes down. I shall update another time.. Again. LOL.

Tag replies :

- cindy : really? i think have to do manual patches. D: but.. play together someday alright? :D

- xJ(: `XANDER:3 : LOL. mine's worst right? at least you have yunmin.

- zilin : LOL. big loser. i cancel cos havent confirm what. so next time i put your name big big lah. :P



(back to the top.)