profile
the girl next door


ARTRICIA
I love shopping,
everything is never enough.
Has a soft spot for cute stuff.
I listen to music everywhere i go.
& i walk and talk..


free web counter


I try to be as active as possible on fb or whatever, but I just get sick of it.
So bear with me.


GIGGLY ,
And jiggly.
And everything else that is iggly.


tagboard
scream out loud


jukebox
♥ ♥ ♥

you're on your way

howtocallabluff.blogspot.com

Thursday, November 13, 2008
Hi all.

So i have not been posting for awhile. I'm sorry. Just feeling lazy. Oh and, i guess im kinda hooked to audi.. But just a little bit. I still get bored of it after playing for about an hour or so. Or awhile more. But hey. Guess what. Meryln has decided to play audi! Like. YAY. I met her in audi yesterday.. :D

Oh and. I leveled up! Lv22 now. Managed to level up during my second try. Really lucky! Considering the fact that i can't 8k. So i can only perf all the way just to get 400k+ score. I got.. 450k? :P

Anyways, right. My weekend. Actually, i forgot to include that. I actually had a TV SPREE! That is, buying TVs! I bought 2 LCD tvs. Or rather, my mum. At one go. LOL.

And time seems to fly! It's already thursday now. I feel.. As if i did not do anything at all! Soon, it'll be my bangkok trip! Flying by SQ! :D Sunday morning, i'd be flying already. Oh man, shop non stop. LOL. So.. I wouldn't be updating as often already. Most probably for the whole of next week as well? I don't know.

So.. I'm still not able to post pictures. But, i've got my means. Somehow. I guess i'd photoshop some audi pics since i'm bored.

OH! And recently, i've been hooked onto manga as well. Sort of. It's quite interesting actually.. :P But i'm reading it online. I read 22 chapters already. :D

Tag replies :

- zlin : LOL. but at least.. some improvement i guess? at least got something! better than nothing. LOL. must wait for me slowly slowly improve marh.. and.. you seem like really busy recently. >:[

- ym : LOL. yeah! rawrr. too bad, his target is YOUUUUUUUUUU.

- jiawei : yeah.. LOL. :X spent quite some time on it. but oh well, at least i wont feel bored.. :D


(back to the top.)