|
profile
the girl next door |
tagboard
scream out loud jukebox
♥ ♥ ♥ |
affiliates
you're on your way
♥ annelisa! ♥bryan! ♥cindy ♥eveline! ♥fiona ! ♥huishi! ♥huiyi! ♥huiyu ♥isaac ♥jerome ♥jiawei! ♥jimin! ♥kasey! ♥keiji! ♥lynette! ♥miao pei ♥mona ♥pamela! ♥qian yi ♥rachel ♥riserise ♥sili ♥victor! ♥weiying ♥yimin ♥yingzhi ♥zhijie ♥zhi xin ♥zilin ♥207 class blog drumrolls
take a bow Designer Colours / Headers Icon |
Monday, November 24, 2008
HEY. :DSo, i'm back! No, i did not go to taiwan or hong kong. I went to BANGKOK! Shopping cum foodie heaven. Plus, it ain't expensive. So it's like... Buy what i want, eat what i want. SHIOK. LOL.
And i did take some pictures. Not alot though.. I'll upload them another time. Stupid, candid shots that i initiated. And some of my shopping.
I just packed some stuff. SHOES! I had to touch the dusty boxes, label them one by one and rearrange them back neatly. It was TEDIOUS. Spent half of my afternoon doing that. I can totally excel as a salesgirl working in a shoe shop. Okay, maybe not really.
Tomorrow! I heard from my grandma that my oh-so-annoying 7 year old cousin will be going to the zoo with my grandpa. And my grandma asked if i want to tag along. Maybe? LOL. I actually have no idea! It might be fun. Check out the white tigers. :P
So i guess i'll be doing my long post another time! (:
Tag replies :
Thanks alot to everyone for still coming to visit my blog! It's like alive even though i'm not even updating! I love you peeps! 207 is loved. :D and missed. D:
- jiawei : LOL. it's okay! i get the message! thanks alot! :D and you welcomed me back twice! LOL. :D
- evelineeee : LOL. wow. you're gonna get good luck for 8888 years! LOL. okay, maybe my blog isnt that lucky. :P
- xJ(: `XANDER:3 : LOL. :X nevermind what! our classes are nearby. so, we can drop by each other anytime! :D sure will stay in contact de barh! and.. i'll be updating really really soon!
- annelisa : oh no.. i didnt go to hong kong. no agnes. D: but, i do have some pictures! :D and yeah. saddening i couldnt go to cultural pot. must've been great!
- zilin : thanks, thanks, THANKS for all your tags. now, i dont know which one to reply to. LOL. :X and.. i am online, but you are busy! maybe offline once in a while cos i dc. :X talk more tomorrow i guess.
