profile
the girl next door


ARTRICIA
I love shopping,
everything is never enough.
Has a soft spot for cute stuff.
I listen to music everywhere i go.
& i walk and talk..


free web counter


I try to be as active as possible on fb or whatever, but I just get sick of it.
So bear with me.


GIGGLY ,
And jiggly.
And everything else that is iggly.


tagboard
scream out loud


jukebox
♥ ♥ ♥

you're on your way

howtocallabluff.blogspot.com

Thursday, November 06, 2008
Back from the chalet! Even after reaching home, i actually wasnt really tired? Still feeling energetic, as before. LOL. Less than 6 hours of sleep in 2 days? That's a good record for me. I only slept at around 12+ am yesterday night! I've turned like.. nocturnal after the chalet. LOL.

I LOVE THE CHALET.

As in the overall stuff that we did. MINUS the night cycling trip. Or rather, a WALKING/JOGGING/RUNNING trip for jeslynn and i.

I feel rather sad that the chalet is over. I'm already missing it, since yesterday. And i'm missing 207. I'll be like going to a god-knows-what class with no guys! I'll totally be separated from 207, since everyone will be in course 202.

My class will most probably be combined with another course? I dont know. I counted. For my course, only 5, including me? And all of them are girls..

Like eunice said, i'll turn gay too. And this making of new friends, like primary/secondary 1 kids. GAY! I doubt i'll be with anyone in 207, which sucks. D:

I MISS 207 MAN.

We gotta meet up like.. regularly during the holidays. Like chalet peeps, we shall meet up somewhere (zilin's house), and do what we did at the chalet! :D LOL.

So.. Updates about the chalet? Maybe another time.. (: I'm a lazy bum..

And i just tried out DOTA! Thanks for all the guidance, big loser! :P I'm still like at a total loss, and just noobshit at this. LOL. You'll have to tolerate.. :P

So.. Audition. There's like season 2 out already. And i have not downloaded the patches! All the new stuff seems really interesting? I'm missing out alot on audition. D: And my computer now have a problem with audition. So.. It'll be hard for me to play it. Only when i go to lan or something..

The thing is, nobody now is really interested in audition. D: It's fun! I lose alot too okay!

Rawrr.

Tag repliesreply :

- zilin : will be changing the url soon again lah. and it'll be public. just thinking of a url only. and.. holland. LOL. never type village ony marh. Everyone sure know is holland v right..


(back to the top.)