profile
the girl next door


ARTRICIA
I love shopping,
everything is never enough.
Has a soft spot for cute stuff.
I listen to music everywhere i go.
& i walk and talk..


free web counter


I try to be as active as possible on fb or whatever, but I just get sick of it.
So bear with me.


GIGGLY ,
And jiggly.
And everything else that is iggly.


tagboard
scream out loud


jukebox
♥ ♥ ♥

you're on your way

howtocallabluff.blogspot.com

Friday, October 03, 2008
Today..

GEOGRAPHY PAPER WAS
KILLER!


Oh my. The stuff tested.. Aren't really in the textbook? And Europe map. GOSH. I think i totally flunked this test. Writing short answers for 5-8m questions. And.. Stoning.

3 down, 5 more to go.

Next week. More tests! So dead.

Today.. After the test. Went to central. And pizza hut wasnt open. So we bus-ed to JEC. By then, pizza hut open alr! LOL. So we lunched there. And then i homed. ENDD. Life's boring. During exam periods.

Oh and! I thought i went to the bus stop early today. I was early. But the bus stop was still empty. LOL.

Tag replies :

- zilincutecute : uhh.. you know those big big eyeballs? well, you too! jy! dont sleep too late!

- Same NEW Me : oh okay.. im not even betting. -.- well, lesbians. oh whatever.


(back to the top.)