profile
the girl next door


ARTRICIA
I love shopping,
everything is never enough.
Has a soft spot for cute stuff.
I listen to music everywhere i go.
& i walk and talk..


free web counter


I try to be as active as possible on fb or whatever, but I just get sick of it.
So bear with me.


GIGGLY ,
And jiggly.
And everything else that is iggly.


tagboard
scream out loud


jukebox
♥ ♥ ♥

you're on your way

howtocallabluff.blogspot.com

Wednesday, October 15, 2008
So.. YESTERDAY!

I watched the house bunny AGAIN. LOL. I didn't laugh as much as i did the first time, partly because i knew what was gonna happen next. But, still a great movie nonetheless. :D It's hip.

And yeah. I bought a necklace! That's about it.. Nothing much interesting happened. Shit, life is getting boring. All i did today was.. PSP, com, lunch, PSP, com. Oh and. PHOTOSHOP! I'm like trying to pick up some skills by reading ebooks and stuff. Seems interesting enough. Maybe one day i'm gonna attend some designing workshop or something. Who knows i might have a job as a designer next time. Okay.. Maybe i'm thinking too much. :P This is what you get for staying home all the time. LOL.

Oh and. Is tomorrow going to be doomsday? Are we going to get our results? No, i don't wanna know my results actually. Happiness is really short lived? I hope not. I still wanna be in my lala mood.

Anyway, the leadership camp starts today! I'm kinda glad i'm not going.. I don't wanna do the obstacle courses or whatever games that makes you embarrassed at the camp. I. DO. NOT. ENJOY. CAMPS. LIKE. THIS. I've had one at P5, and no i didn't think it's fun.

Now now. I'm really into this band now. My favorite highway. It's a great band.

Check out their album 'How To Call A Bluff' HERE!

It has become like.. a must listen for me everyday. :D

Yeah whatever. My posts are boring. (: My blog is gonna be dead.. soon. Thanks zilin for like tagging all the time. :D

Tag replies :

- zilin : LOL. :X well, but you laugh right? if not, also really nothing to do. D:


(back to the top.)