profile
the girl next door


ARTRICIA
I love shopping,
everything is never enough.
Has a soft spot for cute stuff.
I listen to music everywhere i go.
& i walk and talk..


free web counter


I try to be as active as possible on fb or whatever, but I just get sick of it.
So bear with me.


GIGGLY ,
And jiggly.
And everything else that is iggly.


tagboard
scream out loud


jukebox
♥ ♥ ♥

you're on your way

howtocallabluff.blogspot.com

Thursday, October 16, 2008
School today.. Slack? Oh and. Got back some results. For me, it was all shit. Especially chem. I'm SO dead. D: The holidays aint gonna be fun anymore. I hope not. Oh yes! HOLIDAY JOB, anyone? I'd rather go earn some extra cash, than to rot at home.

Hell. Why am i even blogging.

SCREWED
SCREWED
SCREWED
SCREWED
SCREWED

Life is screwed.

Now now.

Don't stare too hard.

Tag replies REPLY :

- zilin : LOL. yeah okay.. this blog is gonna be officially dead then!


(back to the top.)